商业早报-2022年8月1日 星期一 高价回收烟酒背后猫腻：15秒内调包4瓶酒
Business Morning Post: Monday, August 1, 2022
1. The fuel surcharge for domestic routes will be reduced for the first time this year, with a maximum reduction of 60 yuan for a ticket from August 5.
2. AliExpress issues "Fashion New Product Plan" to help merchants improve their core competitiveness of going out to sea.
3. Shipments in China's mobile phone market fell 10% in the second quarter compared with the same period last year, with only Glory and Apple achieving growth.
4. Meitu launched the "multi-person shared picture repair" function, which supports multiple people to repair pictures online at the same time.
5. With Blizzard's popularity exploding, Blizzard's Diablo: immortality announced that its installation capacity exceeded 30 million.
6. The Ministry of Education and other five departments jointly recommend high-quality extracurricular resources, and the youth model of Tencent products launches "a master lecture hall for children".
7. new rural tourism models such as "company + peasant household" are developed in Tianjin by buying shares in idle houses.
8. Intel confirms that CPU will increase its price from the fourth quarter of 2022.
9. Uncle's currency collapses and the issuer seems to be running away.
10. Consumption coupons drive the number of accommodation bookings in the suburbs of Beijing to 2.5 times before the epidemic, and tourism in the suburbs of Beijing welcomes the most prosperous summer vacation.
11. Nanchang newly built area implements housing purchase subsidy: families with three children and medical staff enjoy 500 yuan per square meter.
12. A number of illegal websites for writing paid papers have been shut down.
13. Cheating behind the recovery of alcohol and tobacco at high prices: 4 bottles of wine within 15 seconds
World Bank: 82% of adults in China already use digital payments, 18 percentage points higher than the global average