今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 7月11日
2022年7月11日 星期一 农历六月十三
Monday, July 11, 2022, June 13 of the lunar calendar
1. Ministry of Housing and Construction: in the first half of this year, the area of new green buildings in China accounted for more than 90% of the new buildings.
2. Ministry of Water Resources: level IV emergency response of flood prevention was initiated for Hebei, Shanxi, Henan, Shaanxi and Gansu provinces.
3. Lanzhou: temporary control measures for one week will be implemented in public places in the city from today, and the frequency of regular nucleic acid testing in Hangzhou will be adjusted from 7 days to 72 hours.
4. Shanghai, Tianjin, Guangdong and other places have been adjusted. As of 00: 00 today, there are 292 to 406 high and stroke risk areas in the country.
5. 123 people in Tianjin were admonished for evading nucleic acid testing, 4 were warned and 4 were detained.
6. Violation of the Anti-monopoly Law: Ali has 5 cases with a total fine of 2.5 million, and Tencent has 12 cases with a total fine of 6 million.
7. Yunnan: it is clear to cultivate more than 10 provincial demonstration bases for employment and entrepreneurship for the disabled.
8. Sichuan: ensure that no less than 30,000 trainee posts are recruited from college graduates within two years of graduation and unemployed young people between the ages of 16 and 24.
The largest supermoon of the year will appear in the early hours of September and July 14, which can be seen all over China.
10. "Chinese compound Eye" landed in Chongqing, which is the radar with the farthest observation distance in the world, and can realize the detection and imaging of asteroids tens of millions of kilometers away.
11. The Chinese three-man women's basketball team won the Asian Cup for the first time, and the men's basketball team won the third place in a row.
12. There are more than 125 million one-person households in China, and the number of people who own cats exceeds those who own dogs.
13. Vivo119 related bank accounts in India have been blocked and funds of about 390 million yuan have been frozen.
14. Britain has launched a cooperation program with the Ukrainian army, which will train 10,000 Ukrainian soldiers in the coming months. Cymbal
15. Kazakhstan: citizens of China, Iran and India will be visa-free for a period of 14 days.
[whispers] if the world is difficult, it must be done easily. Major events in the world must be done in detail.