今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 6月28日
2022年6月28日 星期二 农历五月三十
Tuesday, June 28, 2022, the thirtieth day of the fifth lunar month
1. The college entrance examination in Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, Henan, Sichuan, Yunnan, Shaanxi, Qinghai and Ningxia will no longer distinguish between liberal arts and science and will be changed to the "3-3-1-2" mode.
2. The Ministry of Culture and Tourism and other five departments draw a red line for "script killing": the content of the script should be put on record, and non-statutory holidays shall not be open to minors.
3. Ministry of Transport: the lorry shall not be forcibly persuaded to return for any reason. 365 Information Bulletin
4. Tianjin, Zhuhai and other 13 cities implement "one person to buy a house and the whole family help": children can withdraw their parents' provident fund when they buy a house.
5. The nominees for the August 1st Medal were announced, and du Fuguo, Qian Qihu and Nie Haisheng were selected.
6. the third largest disease endangering the health of teenagers: the number of scoliosis among primary and middle school students in China is expected to exceed 5 million.
7. The latest data: the per capita living space in China is more than 41 square meters, with an average living area of 111 square meters per household.
8. China Radio and Television 5G, the fourth largest communications operator, will be launched, and Section 192 will be released to the public.
9. Butuo County, Liangshan Prefecture, Sichuan Province has implemented the change of customs: 399 pairs of "baby parents" have been voluntarily lifted.
10. Wechat emoji is written into the judgment: every emoji you send may be used as evidence in a court of law. Cymbal
11. Chen Xiaohua, an artist from Deyun Society, trespassed into the girls' bedroom and has been detained. Deyun Society apologized: Chen Xiaohua has been dismissed.
12. Jiangsu issued the country's first provincial standard for the construction of standardized gig markets, with the first batch of 17 completed in 2022.
The Group of Seven (G-7) has pledged 28 billion euros in aid to Ukraine.
14. Fumio Kishida: in the next five years, Japan will strengthen its defense capability and increase its defense expenditure.
15. Russia defaulted on foreign currency sovereign debt for the first time in 105 years as Western sanctions cut off payment channels.
[whisper] No one can go back and start anew, but anyone can start now and write a completely different ending.