今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 6月15日
2022年6月15日 星期三 农历五月十七
Wednesday, June 15, 2022, the 17th day of the fifth lunar month
1. Internet Information Office: application providers shall not induce downloads by means of manual browsing, control and evaluation, etc.
2. Blue Book of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences: housing inventory has increased for the first time in six years, and the market is expected to repair gradually this year.
3. Data from the Ministry of Education: over the past ten years, China has trained more than 6.5 million masters and more than 600,000 doctors.
4. The oil price of domestic finished products has been raised for the tenth time this year, with gasoline prices of No. 92 and No. 95 rising by 0.31 yuan and 0.32 yuan per liter respectively.
5. Ministry of Water Resources: a large regional flood occurred in the Pearl River Basin, and the emergency response of flood prevention has been upgraded to level III.
6. More than 100 people lined up at the gate of the Tangshan Public Security Bureau to reflect the problem: some people have not entered the house after waiting for four hours.
7. Chaoyang, Beijing: it is proposed to revoke the license of the Paradise supermarket bar and put it on the list of serious violations of laws and trustworthiness.
8. Shandong is clear: in the former five extremely poor industries, such as catering and retail, the period for holding over the payment of old-age insurance premiums has been extended to the end of this year.
9. The compulsory classification of domestic waste in Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province will be implemented in September, with a maximum fine of 500000 for violators.
10. A house in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province partially collapsed, one of the three trapped people was sent to hospital and two people were killed.
11. "Chinese Heavenly Eye" found suspicious signals of extraterrestrial civilization, scientists: need to be further confirmed and excluded.
12. The campaign for Scotland's second independence referendum begins. Johnson: now is not the time to talk about it.
13. Biden plans to run for re-election as president of the United States in 2024, when he will be 82. Cymbal
14. French media: the price of bitcoin fell below the $23000 mark due to a vicious sell-off in the global market.
15. Russian lawmakers proposed to withdraw the recognition of the independence of the three Baltic States and Ukraine.
[whisper] Don't be afraid to change, and don't set limits on yourself. the best time in life is always the present.