全国早报-2022年7月25日 星期一 多城刺破学区房泡沫开展教师轮岗
National Morning Post: Monday, July 25, 2022
1. Network celebrities in Nantong, Jiangsu Province responded to spending 710 yuan to evade orders: apologized for the impact of the merchants, and settled to eliminate misunderstandings.
2. A woman in Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province earns $5,000 a month and spends 1 million on theft for 30 days: 16 bags and 8 cases of luxury goods are found in her home.
3. The National Development and Reform Commission once again mentioned the "height restriction order": China will no longer build tall buildings of more than 500 meters, and the maintenance cost of super-high buildings is several times higher than that of ordinary buildings.
4. Xi'an, Shaanxi: the mother of a 1-year-old baby with a silver bracelet on her wrist was sent to the hospital suspiciously and accidentally found that the baby was poisoned by mercury.
5. British media: the experiment found that novel coronavirus may enter the brain through the nasal cavity.
6. The Ministry of Public Security sent 10 inspection teams to inspect the "100-day operation" throughout the country.
7. The number of social security card holders nationwide has reached 1.36 billion; by the end of this year, the scope of drug use of medical insurance across the country will be basically unified.
A man in Jiangsu Province took his girlfriend to eat seafood many times and only paid for plastic bags.
9. The launch mission of the experimental module was successful.
10. Henan woman falsely claimed that takeout ate iron wire for 177 claims: when confronted with such a thing, she was really angry and aggrieved.
11. 29 provinces announce that the number of people born in 2021: the number of people born in Anhui has dropped by 47.6% in four years.
12. Duocheng punctured the bubble of school district housing and started teachers' rotation.
13. Cherry Island Volcano eruption in Japan rises to the highest alert level
14. Nanjing issued a report on the investigation and handling of the incident. "Wu Aping" was detained; Xuanyi Temple withdrew the memorial plate of war criminals and did not report it; notice from many places: Buddhist venues self-examine and worship tablets.
15. The vaccination rates of hepatitis B vaccine and hepatitis A vaccine for school-age children in China have reached more than 90%.
Health: chewing food fully can help reduce the burden on the gastrointestinal tract. For people with a bad stomach, eating something hard or something that is not easy to digest will make the stomach uncomfortable. Since eating porridge can not nourish the stomach, how to nourish the stomach correctly? Doctors say normal people can reduce irritation in the stomach by chewing food fully in the mouth. The elderly should make coarse grains carefully and carry out reasonable fine processing of coarse grains.