今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 6月8日
2022年6月8日 星期三 农历五月初十
Wednesday, June 8, 2022, the tenth day of the fifth lunar month
1. Nine departments issued a notice: strictly investigate the direct broadcast of goods by medical personnel when they take advantage of their positions.
2. Health Commission: medical institutions actively promote time-by-time appointment for diagnosis and treatment to improve the rate of patients arriving at the hospital within 30 minutes.
3. Two departments: areas seriously affected by the epidemic may issue one-off temporary relief funds to people with temporary living difficulties.
4. In view of the severe rainstorm and flood disaster in Guangxi, the Emergency Management Department has launched the national level IV emergency response for disaster relief.
5. "College entrance examination Paper An is difficult". Experts: the difficulty of the proposition does not affect the admission and fairness.
From 00: 00 to 15:00 on the 6th and 7th, there were 5 new cases of local COVID-19 virus infection in Beijing, all of whom were quarantined observers.
7. There were 4 new positive social infections in Shanghai, which were at risk in four places.
8. Shanghai: foreign students from the world's top 50 colleges and universities can directly apply for settlement after coming to work in Shanghai full-time.
9. Zhejiang: strive to issue special lottery tickets for common prosperity as soon as possible and guide college graduates to work in urban and rural communities.
10. Liaocheng, Shandong: the maximum amount of provident fund loan is 450000 yuan, and the restriction on the sale of new houses is lifted.
11. Qinghai Lake, China's largest lake, officially established a national park.
12. The European Union will unify the charger standard: by 2024, Type-C will become a general charging port such as EU mobile phone tablets.
13. More than 3000 people from about 70 companies in the UK are on a trial basis to work four days a week and are still paid 100 per cent during the half-year experiment.
14. The exchange rate of the yen against the dollar fell below 133 yen to the dollar, the lowest since April 2002.
15. Putin: inflation in Russia has been brought under control. Cymbal
[whisper] Don't leave regrets in life. If the end is not what you want, try your best before the dust settles.