今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 5月31日
2022年5月31日 星期二 农历五月初二
Tuesday, May 31, 2022, the second day of the fifth lunar month.
1. The Ministry of Education: an investigation team has been set up to thoroughly investigate the problem of textbook illustrations, and those responsible for violations of discipline and violations will be seriously held accountable.
2. Ministry of Culture and Tourism: do a good job in personal protection during the Dragon Boat Festival Holiday. When there are symptoms such as cold and fever, you should stop visiting and seek medical treatment in time.
3. Railway department: from June 1, the advance selling period of railway passenger tickets will be adjusted to 15 days.
4. Health Committee: the shortage of HPV vaccine will be solved step by step.
5. SARFT: brokers shall not induce fan consumption by means of false consumption, taking the lead in reward, fund-raising and so on.
6. The regulations on housing rental in Beijing have been promulgated: when rents rise obviously, the authorities can "intervene" and collect rents for no more than 3 months at a time.
7. Xiamen has comprehensively relaxed the conditions for settling down, and previous undergraduates can settle down more than 5 years from the legal retirement age.
Starting from June 1, Shanghai will resume access to and from residential areas, public transport operation and motor vehicle traffic in an orderly manner.
9. From now to the end of the year, the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Scenic spot and Qixingshan tourist Resort are free for tourists from all over the country; from June 1 to September 30, tickets to 137 state-owned scenic spots in Shandong Province are half-price.
10. CCPIT: more than 70% of foreign-funded enterprises increased their capital in China by more than 5% in the first quarter.
11. Japanese media: Japan may promote the resumption of nuclear power after the worst power shortage in the Japanese capital in 10 years.
12. Torrential rains have killed 84 people in Pernambuco, Brazil, and the state is in a state of emergency.
13. Turkish President Erdo put down harsh words: as long as I am here, Finland and Sweden will not be able to join NATO.
14. Japan protested against South Korea's marine investigation of the disputed islands, and South Korea responded that the Dokdo marine investigation was legal and legitimate.
15. Putin: we are willing to discuss the possibility of allowing Ukraine to transport food from the Black Sea Port, but the West needs to lift the relevant sanctions.
[whisper] Don't think about the past, don't fear the future, try to manage the present until the future is clear.