今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 5月4日
2022年5月4日 星期三 农历四月初四 青年节
Wednesday, May 4, 2022 Youth Day on the fourth day of the fourth lunar month
1. The National Development and Reform Commission makes it clear that fabricating price increase information and hoarding are acts of driving up prices.
2. Beijing: nearly 40 cases of infection were caused by one infected person who went to the public toilet three times. Primary and secondary schools and kindergartens in the city will be postponed to return to school for a week.
3. Zhengzhou, Henan: if it is not necessary, do not enter Zheng, carry out city-wide nucleic acid testing, non-participants are marked as yellow code.
4. Shandong: from May 4, nucleic acid testing is free for all personnel and is borne by the medical insurance fund and the government.
5. Liaoning: the standard of unemployment insurance in the province will be raised by 5 percentage points before the end of the year.
6. The box office of the May 1st film has exceeded 200 million, and the cinema operation rate across the country has returned to nearly 70%.
7. To crack down on telecom fraud, Hebei Telecom will by default shut down users' international and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan short message receiving services.
Quan Hongchan, Yang Qian and all the athletes of the national table tennis team won the May 4th Medal of China Youth.
9. Deregulation of the property market in many places: the purchase of a house is subsidized, the down payment of the mortgage is reduced to 20%, and the value-added tax is exempted for 2 years.
10. According to the new research of the University of Science and Technology of China, the new anode can charge 60% of the charge of lithium-ion battery in 6 minutes.
Microsoft once again urges users to stop using IE and switch to Win11/10 Edge browsers as soon as possible.
12. The Omicron BA.2.12.1 mutant entered Korea and was the fastest spreading strain among the lineage variants.
13. Italian Minister of Ecological Transformation: Italian enterprises should be allowed to continue to buy Russian natural gas with rubles.
14. BP lost nearly 20.4 billion US dollars in the first quarter after withdrawing from its business in Russia.
15. American opinion poll: more and more Americans rely on borrowing money to make ends meet, with blacks accounting for the highest proportion. Cymbal
[whispers] the young man is the soul of the country. When setting great ambition, enlightening great virtue, becoming a great talent, and taking on great responsibilities!