今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 4月28日
2022年4月28日 星期四 农历三月廿八
Thursday, April 28, 2022, March 28 of the lunar calendar
1. New regulations on compensation for personal injury: the standard of compensation for urban and rural residents will be unified from May 1.
2. Officials: strengthen assistance to freight operators and exempt qualified express delivery income from VAT from May 1 to the end of May.
3. Three departments: we will expand the construction of national regional medical centers in an orderly manner and strive to cover all provinces by the end of 2022.
4. Shenzhen: half a billion yuan of coupons will be distributed to consumers through the platforms of Meituan and JD.com, which will be available at 12:00 today.
5. Beijing: a total of 138cases of infection were reported at 15:00 from the 22nd to the 27th, with 31 per cent of school students and childcare children.
6. From 00 o'clock today, Changchun and Jilin cities have gradually lifted social control and restored normal production and life order in an orderly manner.
7. Hangzhou: starting from today, normal nucleic acid testing in the city will not allow you to enter public places without a 48-hour nucleic acid certificate.
8. Tencent Music responds to NetEase Yun Music's lawsuit against unfair competition: porcelain touch marketing is not conducive to the development of the industry.
9. Nanjing: families who are not registered residents in this city can apply for house purchase after a cumulative payment of social security for 6 months within one year.
10. A bank in Zhengzhou pushed 4.5% mortgage interest rates for college students within five years of graduation, which is lower than LPR.
11. DJI announced that it would suspend operations in Russia and Ukraine to ensure that no one uses DJI drones in combat.
12. Nearly 30,000 people died in South Korea in February, with officials saying the epidemic threatens the health of the elderly. Cymbal
13. More than 190 cases of hepatitis in children with unknown etiology have been reported in many countries, of which 17 critically ill patients need liver transplantation.
Sensitive words are involved, this article has been modified, please check the original text.
[whispers] mirrors and wallets can answer most of the reasons and reasons in life.