今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 4月26日
2022年4月26日 星期二 农历三月廿六
Tuesday, April 26, 2022, March 26, lunar calendar
1. Train tickets for the May Day holiday go on sale at 14:30 on the 26th, with the national highway peak on the morning of April 30th.
2. Ministry of Human Resources and Social Affairs: participating in the individual pension system can enjoy the preferential tax policy of the state.
3. Central Bank: the required reserve ratio for foreign exchange deposits of financial institutions will be lowered by 1 percentage point from May 15.
4. Tobacco Monopoly Bureau: strictly control the new production capacity of the e-cigarette industry and control the scale reasonably.
5. The China Consumer Association has joined forces with 14 units to propose against excessive packaging of goods.
6. From May 1, the license plate of new cars will be exempted from inspection, and there is no need for residence permits for cars purchased in different places.
7. Five places in Beijing were adjusted into medium-risk areas, and three rounds of nucleic acid tests were carried out for personnel in 11 regions from the 26th to the 30th.
8. Nanyang, Henan Province was hit by torrential rain: shops were flooded and Rain Water was flooded, and the third-level emergency response for flood control has been initiated.
9. Tepco of Japan began to renovate the Cross-Harbour Tunnel to prepare for the discharge of nuclear sewage from Fukushima, which is scheduled to begin in the spring of 2023.
10. Macron won the election and was successfully re-elected as president of France. Protests broke out in France.
11. Foreign media: British Prime Minister Johnson may announce an early general election a year ahead of schedule to avoid the emergence of strong competitors.
Switzerland said it refused to export ammunition to Ukraine because it was neutral and had previously imposed sanctions on Russia.
13. The fire accident at the Russian Air Space Army Research Institute has killed 17 people, with a total fire area of about 1000 square meters. Cymbal
14. The United States will provide 713 million US dollars to Ukraine and other 16 countries to meet their military needs.
15. The Speaker of the Ukrainian Parliament changed his tune: Ukraine will not amend the existing provisions in the Constitution on the intention to join NATO.
[whisper] there are a hundred kinds of past in life. No matter how good other people's stories are, there is no room for you. It is up to you to decide what to live like.