今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 4月18日
2022年4月18日 星期一 农历三月十八
Monday, April 18, 2022, March 18 of the lunar calendar
1. China manned Space Engineering Office: in 2022, China will carry out six missions to complete the construction of the space station in orbit.
2. Starting from today, Shanghai residents can book cruise taxis for general medical treatment and discharge only. Shenyang: subway, bus and trams fully resume operation.
3. 1210 new cases have been confirmed in Taiwan, and the number has exceeded 1,000 for three days in a row.
4. Guangdong issued an announcement: the electronic residence permit will be officially launched from June 1 (except Shenzhen).
5. Anhui solicit opinions: electric bicycles that are assembled, added or modified will be fined up to 20,000 yuan.
6. China Eastern Airlines resumes commercial operation of Boeing 737-800: it has passed a comprehensive and systematic inspection, and the first flight is full.
7. Zhiwang's subscription fee is nearly 10 million and has been rising year after year! Chinese Academy of Sciences: unable to bear the burden, stop using it!
8. The net profits of Sinopec, CNOOC and PetroChina in 2021 all set new records in recent years.
9. The study found that people who slept more than two hours may have a 48% lower risk of depression.
10. There has been an outbreak of highly pathogenic avian influenza in Hokkaido, Japan, where 500000 chickens and hundreds of emus have been culled.
11. The United States arrested 210000 illegal immigrants on the US-Mexico border in March, a 22-year high.
12. India decided to cancel the purchase of 48 Russian helicopters, saying it was to support "made in India and has nothing to do with the global situation."
13. The European Union has provided another 50 million euros in emergency humanitarian assistance to Ukraine to help people in remote areas of Ukraine and people who have sought refuge in neighboring countries.
14. Zelansky said that Ukraine is ready to negotiate with Russia on Ukraine's refusal to join NATO and the status of Crimea.
15. Russia: Russian troops have completely wiped out the Ukrainian troops, Azov battalion and foreign mercenaries in the city of Mariupol. Cymbal
[whispers] work hard! Let all the beautiful things complement each other with you, instead of secretly looking up at the sour neck.