今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事2月27日
2023年2月27日 星期一 农历二月初八
Monday, February 27, 2023, the eighth day of the second lunar month
1, ten departments issued an action plan to accelerate the elimination of cervical cancer, continue to promote HPV vaccination pilot.
2. The Central Committee of the People’s Republic of China: It is suggested that those who take care of the elderly at home for a long time should be included in social security and the system of promoting care holidays should be improved.
3. The anti-influenza drug oseltamivir is out of stock in many places. Experts remind that it is necessary to follow the doctor’s advice and should not be taken by itself.
4. The potential safety hazard of magnetic pens for primary and secondary school students has reached a serious level, and the unqualified detection rate of all batches of products is 100%.
5, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in March will amend the main board listing rules, no profit technology companies can be listed in Hong Kong.
6. Macau: No masks are required to be worn outdoors from today.
7. Beijing: From March to December, a new batch of coupons will be issued, and consumers will receive 5 coupons totaling 1600 yuan each time.
8. The man’s own fish pond and electric fish were punished. Sichuan Cuiping police reported that the punishment was revoked and apologized.
9. A roof accident occurred in a non-coal mine in Nanjiang County, Sichuan, which has caused 5 deaths and 3 serious injuries.
10. China Zoo Association: It is preliminarily determined that the death of the giant panda “Lele” was caused by heart disease, and it is ready to return the giant panda “Yaya.
11. About 50 people have been rescued and at least 45 people have been killed when a migrant ship sank off the coast of Italy.
12. Gazprom will transport 39 million cubic meters of natural gas to Europe through Ukraine.
13. Foreign media: Macron “announced” his visit to China in early April, calling China’s participation in peace efforts a “good thing”.
14. Large-scale demonstrations broke out in Berlin, Germany, opposing the supply of weapons to Ukraine.
15. Putin said that NATO’s supply of arms to Ukraine is tantamount to participating in the war, and the goal of the West is to split Russia.
[Wei Yu] Life is like a rush, without reefs, and cannot stimulate beautiful waves.