今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事2月26日
2023年2月26日 星期日 农历二月初七
Sunday, February 26, 2023, the seventh day of the second lunar month
1. China is about to start preparing to select international astronauts, and many countries have put forward flight requirements.
2, more than 20 provinces to hold the 2023 civil service provincial examination: many places to expand enrollment growth rate of more than 50%, good for fresh graduates.
3. Lou Jiwei, former Minister of the Ministry of Finance: The “three highs” model of real estate has come to an end and will eventually transition to the cancellation of the pre-sale system.
4, Tibet issued a new birth rules, involving three children, paternity leave, parental leave, family visit transportation and other benefits to improve.
5. Shanghai passed regulations: the effectiveness of employment promotion will be included in the annual performance appraisal of governments at all levels.
6. Coal Mine Collapse in Inner Mongolia: 47 people are still missing. At present, all rescue channels on the east and west sides have been opened.
7. Sichuan Internet College, the country’s first Internet college for higher education, was established in Sichuan Normal University.
8. Su Yiming won the World Extreme Games (China) Ski Tour Finals.
9. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: At the invitation of our country, Belarusian President Lukashenko will visit China from February 28 to March 2.
On the evening of the 10th and 25th, a magnitude 6.0 earthquake occurred in the waters near Hokkaido, Japan, with a focal depth of 60 kilometers.
11. The current flu season in the United States is estimated to have had at least 25 million cases of infection, including 280000 hospitalizations and 18000 deaths.
12. South Korean media: A US nuclear submarine has arrived in Busan in a “show of force and warn North Korea”.
13. Peru: In view of the Mexican President’s remarks about interfering in Peru’s internal affairs, the ambassador to Mexico was recalled, and diplomatic relations were downgraded to the charge d’affaires level.
14. Foreign media revealed that French and German leaders told the Ukrainian president that peace talks needed to be considered, but Zelensky refused.
15. The European Union passed the tenth round of sanctions against Russia; Canada and the United States announced new sanctions against Russia.
[Microlanguage] Living in the state you like is not rich, but satisfied.