February 25, the sixth day of the second lunar month, Saturday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1, SFC: Shanghai-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect trading calendar optimization will be formally implemented on April 24;
2. The Central Bank and the Banking Regulatory Commission: support the issuance of operating loans for housing leasing, with a maximum term of not more than 20 years, and the loan amount shall not exceed 80% of the appraised value of the property in principle;
3. The Chinese Football Association announced that Jankovic will be the head coach of the Chinese men’s national team. Previously, he served as the coach of the National Olympic team. His coaching rule is that all players must finish breakfast before 8 o’clock, their body fat rate exceeds 10% and they cannot play. Players must bear hardships;
The Chinese Football Association announced on the 24th that the 50-year-old Serbian coach Alexander Jankovic will serve as the head coach of the Chinese men’s national team, leading the team to prepare for the 2023 Asian Cup and the 2026 World Cup Asian qualifiers.
On the 4th and 24th of the
, a series of rear-end collisions occurred on Deng Expressway in Henan Province, resulting in 1 death and 3 injuries. Official: A vehicle was burned due to heavy fog;
5. Taiwan media: Taiwan’s “Fisheries Department” confirmed on the 24th that a fishing boat in Kaohsiung lost contact in the Indian Ocean and the lives and deaths of 16 people on board were unknown;
Kaohsiung “Lianshengfa” fishing boat (Taiwan Zhongshi News Network data map)
6. Foreign media: the U.S. side disclosed that “U.S. Speaker McCarthy may flee to Taiwan after the 2024 election of the leader of the Taiwan region”; Biden was revealed to have warned that the U.S. has a plan to “destroy Taiwan”, and China: the U.S. side should explain;
Taiwan’s foreign affairs department confirmed the relevant news yesterday (23), claiming that Gallagher’s itinerary will be announced after he returns to the United States. However, Gallagher’s low-key visit to Taiwan was frankly “to avoid the storm caused by Pelosi’s visit to the former US House of Representatives in August last year”. As for when McCarthy will flee Taiwan, Gallagher revealed that “it may be after the 2024 Taiwan election”.
7, U.S. media: “Taiwan” U.S. troops or from about 30 to a maximum of 200 people, the U.S. Department of Defense refused to comment “;
8. Iran: to sell “Hordad -15” air defense system to Syria;
9. Indian media: India’s second strategic missile nuclear submarine, the “Enemy Seeker”, will be listed next year and will build a submarine with a larger displacement in the future;
India’s “enemy destroyer” class nuclear submarine.
10. IMF: Cryptocurrencies should not be granted legal tender status and require a joint regulatory framework;
11. North Korea’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs: If the United States continues to provoke, it may be regarded as a declaration of war on North Korea; North Korea conducted strategic cruise missile launch training in the early morning of the 23rd: launched 4 “Arrow -2” strategic cruise missiles;
Kwon Zhenggen, director of the North Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs in charge of U.S. affairs (data map) Source: Yonhap News Agency
12. German media: The EU once again failed to reach an agreement on the 10th round of sanctions against Russia and will continue negotiations. The sanctions are expected to include controls on some 50 new electronic components used in Russian weapons systems;
13. The United States announced restrictions on 22 Russian individuals and 83 legal entities. On the 24th, Britain announced the expansion of sanctions against Russia, involving 92 individuals and related entities;
14. Foreign media: The White House has confirmed that the United States will provide a new package of US $2 billion in military aid to Ukraine. The G7 Finance Ministers’ Meeting agreed to provide US $39 billion in support to Ukraine and urged the International Monetary Fund to provide aid plans to Ukraine by the end of March;
15. Putin rescinded a diplomatic relations agreement: Moldova’s sovereignty and territorial integrity will no longer be respected. At the same time, it recognizes the legal status of Moldova’s pro-Russian Republic of Dniester;
Transnistria (Transdniestria) is a belt-shaped pro-Russian enclave between Moldova and Ukraine. Russia has “peacekeeping forces” stationed in the enclave “. In 2012, the relationship between Russia and the West was still good. In this context, Putin confirmed that Russia would determine the special status of Transnistria on the premise of “respecting the sovereignty, territorial integrity and neutral status of the Republic of Moldova, and seek solutions. A way to solve the problem of Dniester separatism.”
[whispers] do you know what is the greatest weapon of mankind? It is the determination to throw caution to the wind.