今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事2月25日
2023年2月25日 星期六 农历二月初六
Saturday, February 25, 2023, the sixth day of the second lunar month
1, the CSRC: severely crack down on the use of heavenly stems and earth branches, yin and yang five elements of feng shui theory to predict the stock market.
2, the central bank, the Bank of China Insurance Regulatory Commission: support the issuance of housing rental operating loans, the maximum term of no more than 20 years.
3. China has issued China’s position on a political solution to the Ukrainian crisis: cease fire and stop war and start peace talks.
4. Committee members suggested that people should be allowed to set off fireworks during the Spring Festival and major holidays.
5. Nanjing has launched more than 3000 doctoral posts to the world, with an average monthly salary of over 30,000 yuan.
6. South China Normal University has set up a channel for young talents to enter the staff, relaxing the age to 40 years old in science and engineering and 45 years old in liberal arts.
7. Hangzhou Official Announcement: 20000 new Zhejiang A license plate indicators are added to target citizens who have not been shaken for a long time.
8. Serbian Jankovic became the head coach of the Chinese men’s national team.
9. The famous domestic science fiction magazine “Science Fiction World” will reject AI contributions such as ChatGPT.
10, continued to decline, onshore, offshore yuan against the dollar fell below 6.94 and 6.95.
11. Nearly 44000 animals have been killed in the US train derailment and chemical leakage.
12, the largest scale of layoffs in the telecommunications industry! Ericsson Sweden’s layoff of 1,000 people is not enough, and the world will have to lay off another 8500 people.
13. The European Commission banned its employees from using TikTok for security reasons. TikTok said it was misunderstood.
14. North Korea’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs: If the United States continues to conduct hostile provocations such as military exercises, it may be regarded as a declaration of war on North Korea.
15. The U.S. Deputy Secretary of State said that he did not intend to stop supplying weapons to Ukraine. The Group of Seven agreed to provide 39 billion U.S. dollars in support to Ukraine.
In this complicated world, we must know how to protect ourselves. We must not speak all we know, not listen all we can, play dumb reasonably, and be awake forever.