今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事2月23日
2023年2月23日 星期四 农历二月初四
Thursday, February 23, 2023, the fourth day of the second lunar month
1. An open-pit coal mine collapsed in a large area at 13:00 on the 2 2nd in Inner Mongolia, causing 2 deaths, 6 injuries and 53 missing. The local area has launched a first-level rescue response.
2. A magnitude 4.6 earthquake occurred at 1825 on the 22nd in Baicheng County, Aksu Prefecture, Xinjiang, with a focal depth of 26 kilometers.
3. State Post Office: 95% of the villages in the country will be covered by express delivery services in 2022.
4. The information inquiry system for Buddhist and Taoist teaching staff is online, and the identity of fake monks and fake Taoist priests will be known upon checking.
5. Hangzhou: It is planned to provide a one-time subsidy to 20000 yuan for three-child families and 5000 yuan for two-child families.
6. Shanghai Songjiang District First Penalty for Electronic Cigarette: Two places and four people failed to fulfill their anti-smoking obligations, with a total penalty of 4400 yuan.
7. Beijing: There are concentrated fever in schools and nurturing institutions, all caused by influenza A virus infection.
8. ofo is completely unable to log in: the customer service phone cannot be reached, and many people are still waiting for the deposit to be refunded.
9. South Korea’s population will naturally decrease by more than 120000 in 2022, the largest decrease in history and is expected to decrease by less than 50 million in 2045.
10. Wang Yi Meets Putin: Sino-Russian Relations Are Mature and Tough, Steady as Mount Tai.
11. The results of the experiment of working 4 days a week in Britain: the income of enterprises has not changed much, and 73% of employees say that life satisfaction has increased.
12. The Israeli army attacked the Palestinian city of Nablus, killing 10 people and injuring more than 100.
13. Russian media: The Russian Union of Journalists has been suspended from membership in the International Union of Journalists.
14. The only European country! Vucic: Will insist on not sanctioning Russia.
15. United Nations: Over 8000 civilians have been killed and more than 13000 injured in the past year.
[Microlanguage] Be a simple person, practical and pragmatic. Don’t indulge in fantasy, don’t bother others.