今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事2月20日
2023年2月20日 星期一 农历二月初一
Monday, February 20, 2023, the first day of the second lunar month
1, China’s daily new positive more than 5000 cases, experts: the new crown has not disappeared, still need to do a good job of protection.
2. Beijing grants temporary price subsidies to needy people: more than 300,000 people, each in 40 yuan.
3. Sichuan and Sichuan will set up malicious complaint reporting ledgers, and it is strictly forbidden to buy fake products for the purpose of making profits.
4. Suzhou: A- level scenic spots are open to the city’s medical staff free of charge for one year.
5, Hangzhou two primary and secondary schools in the emergence of new crown positive students, the school: epidemic prevention work in an orderly manner, parents need not panic.
6. Hefei officials reported that teachers were robbed of improper content by students: an investigation team was set up and the school was held accountable.
7. Pingxiang, Jiangxi: Two policemen and one auxiliary policeman in Shangli County died while investigating drunk driving. The suspect returned with a knife after being investigated. The suspect has been detained.
8. The “emergency of water supply” has spread in many places in Bijie, Guizhou, and some areas have been unable to meet the continuous water supply around the clock.
9. The Chinese team defeated the South Korean team 3:1 and won the 2023 Asian Badminton Mixed Team Championship.
10. Uzbek officials announced that they would extend the wartime state to May 20, 2023. The Chinese Embassy in Uzbekistan reminded domestic personnel not to come to Uzbekistan for the time being.
11. Wang Yi met with Ukrainian Foreign Minister Kuleba: China has always stood on the side of peace and has always insisted on promoting peace and talks.
12. North Korea announced the successful launch of the intercontinental ballistic missile “Mars -15”.
13. Israel attacked the Syrian capital in the early morning of the 19th, killing 5 people and injuring 15 others.
14. Crude oil and natural gas exports have increased sharply, and the United States is replacing Russia as the main energy supplier to the European Union.
15. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has stated its position on the airship incident: If the United States insists on taking advantage of the problem and expanding the situation, China will certainly accompany it to the end.
[Microlanguage] Before the light shines, we should all gladly accept the current embarrassment and difficulty.