February 17, the 27th of the first month of the lunar calendar, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Ministry of Commerce: Lockheed Martin and Raytheon Missile and Defense Corporation are included in the list of unreliable entities;
2. South China Sea Strategic Situation Awareness: Since February 9, the US “Victory” marine surveillance ship has been active in the northwest of Nansha Islands;
3. Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport has more flights to alternate on the 16th. Civil Aviation North China Bureau: A balloon has been found and has now returned to normal. Hu Xijin: It is necessary to make more announcements about Shijiazhuang Airport and Qingdao Jimo’s “shooting down;
Netizens released information that many flights to Shijiazhuang are landing or have been landing.
On the morning of the 4th and 16th of the
, a fire broke out at No. 1 Zhuzhu Lake Road, Weitang Town, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, causing 6 deaths and 28 injuries. The cause of the fire is under investigation;
On the evening of the 5th and 15th of the
, a student in a vocational secondary school in Xianju County, Zhejiang Province was beaten by social personnel, resulting in 2 deaths and 2 injuries. Police: The person involved in the case has arrived. Insiders: 2 social idle personnel enter over the wall, while other idle personnel enter through the school gate;
6. Shandong People’s Association: Reward for reporting violations of social security funds, with the highest reward 100000, which will come into effect on March 1. Beijing Traffic Management Bureau: No longer extend the deadline for handling car driving management business from May 1;
7. U.S. media: NATO turns its guns around and formulates a plan for military intervention in China. China: urges NATO to abandon the establishment of an “imaginary enemy”;
8. In the early morning of the 16th, a magnitude 6.0 earthquake occurred near Masbate Province in the central Philippines. The earthquake was felt in many places nearby, which is expected to cause losses and be accompanied by aftershocks;
9. The Turkish-Syrian earthquake killed more than 41000 people, and rescue has turned to the resettlement stage;
10. On the 15th, a US military helicopter crashed in Alabama, killing six people. Surveillance showed that the plane crashed head down;
11. Foreign media: On the evening of the 15th, the U.S. Senate passed two resolutions condemning the “Chinese high-altitude reconnaissance balloon” for violating U.S. sovereignty. the chinese side: strongly urges the us congress to respect the facts and stop taking moves that lead to an escalation of the situation;
12. Switzerland: Confiscating Russian private assets frozen in Switzerland to finance Ukraine’s reconstruction would violate the Swiss Basic Law;
13. Russia calls on the United Nations to investigate the “North Stream” incident. UN: No investigation will be launched. The U.S. State Department declared that Russia “spread lies”; the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: in response, decided to expel four Austrian diplomats;
14. President of Belarus: When the country is threatened, it will fight with Russia. We will respond to the closure of border checkpoints between Poland and Lithuania and Belarus;
Data map issued by Xinhua News Agency
15. Foreign media: Russian troops have controlled all the commanding heights outside Bakhmut. On the 16th, air defense sirens sounded throughout Ukraine. Russian State Duma: Termination of the Charter of the Council of Europe in Russia;
(Map of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict, source: liveuamap)
[Wei Yu] A life that has fought hard, even if it is not successful, is only imperfect, but it is complete!