2023年2月17日 星期五 农历正月廿七
Friday, February 17, 2023 Lunar New Year 27
1. General Administration of Market: It will increase the supply of high-quality consumer goods for special groups such as the elderly, children, and the disabled.
2, the Civil Aviation Administration: has resumed regular passenger flights with 58 countries, Asia-Pacific countries increased by more than 70%.
3. The tax remittance for 2022 will start on March 1, 2023, and tax can be booked in advance from now on.
4. The National Two Sessions in 2023 will open on March 4 and 5 respectively.
5. Huizhou, Guangdong: The sales restriction period for commercial housing has been adjusted from 3 years to 1 year.
6. Guangzhou plans to stipulate that the delivery cabinet shall obtain the consent of the addressee, and the damaged parts shall be fined 30000.
7. Wang Dengfeng was arrested! Former vice chairman of the Chinese Football Association, and also in charge of national youth campus football.
8. Zhejiang Xianju Vocational Technical Secondary School students were beaten by social personnel, 2 dead and 2 injured. The case has been filed. Insiders: social idle personnel entered over the wall, and all the persons involved have arrived.
9. Shake the sound and release the shop standard to crack down on the phenomenon of overlord meal and false grass planting.
In October and January, 70 city housing prices were released: the sales prices of commercial residential buildings in first-tier cities increased month on month, while the decline in second-and third-tier cities slowed down month on month.
11. China-Iran Joint Statement: Accelerate the implementation of cooperation and development in various fields.
12. A magnitude 6.1 earthquake occurred in the central part of the Philippines in the early morning of the 16th. No casualties were reported; the Turkish-Syrian earthquake caused more than 41000 deaths, and rescue has turned to the resettlement stage.
13. South Korea released a new version of its national defense white paper, calling North Korea an “enemy” after six years “.
14. The Labor Committee of the Peruvian Congress approved a proposal to raise the retirement age to 75.
15. Nearly 10,000 people participated! The United States and the Philippines will hold the largest joint military exercise in eight years in April.
You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to walk on the waves.