今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事2月15日
2023年2月15日 星期三 农历正月廿五
Wednesday, February 15, 2023, the 25th of the first month of the lunar calendar
1. In 2023, civil servants in many provinces expanded their enrollment by more than 50%, eliminating discrimination in academic qualifications and encouraging applicants at the grassroots level.
2, disease control: the beginning of the season, such as virus infection into the high incidence period, need to pay attention to food hygiene to do a good job of environmental disinfection.
3. Civil affairs departments in many places have released big data on marriage registration: the average age of first marriage is close to 30 years old.
4. Latest Survey: More than 60% of women are asked about their marriage and childbearing in job hunting. People’s Hot Comments: Discrimination against employment should be stopped.
5, Hainan issued the “eleven prohibitions” to regulate education fees, clearly prohibit primary and secondary schools paid to make up lessons.
6. Yuekang Code: Many services will be stopped from 11: 00 on February 16, and the data will be completely deleted and destroyed.
7. Sichuan: The price of dental implant service is not more than 4400 yuan, and medical institutions say that the price has been reduced to varying degrees.
8. Sanya Announces “Urban Management Take Children’s Homework Desk”: It has come to apologize sincerely.
9. A magnitude 4.3 earthquake occurred at 0238 hours on the 14th in Mangya City, Haixi Prefecture, Qinghai Province, with a focal depth of 10 kilometers.
10, Ford to pay, Ningde era technology, the United States Michigan joint construction battery factory official announced.
11. Japan Reports Multiple Volcanic Activities! Sakurajima volcano erupted again after nearly 5 years.
12. Switzerland freezes Russian assets worth 8.1 billion US dollars, which are subject to foreign sanctions.
13. Following the United States, France recommends that French citizens in Belarus leave immediately by land.
14. The Council of the European Union added Russia to the list of tax non-cooperative areas.
15. The European Parliament passed a bill to stop the sale of fuel engine vehicles in 2035.
[whispering] a regretless life is not to forget the present life by escaping, but to face the problem by fighting to death.