2023年2月14日 星期二 农历正月廿四
Tuesday, February 14, 2023, the 24th of the first lunar month
1. Document No. 1 of 2023 was published: It is proposed to do a good job in the key work of comprehensively promoting rural revitalization in 2023.
2, the Ministry of Housing and Construction: this year the country will start to renovate more than 53000 old urban communities.
3. Gansu Dingxi’s “high limit” on bride price: 70% of the bride price has been controlled within 50000 yuan.
4. Tianjin: Five types of electronic licenses in the field of transportation, including the implementation of passenger taxi business qualification certificates, will be launched.
5. Chongqing has issued regulations: missing manhole covers should be repaired within 24 hours.
6. Three people were killed in an electronics factory in Dongguan due to a knife wound. The police reported that the man injured people with a knife due to personal grievances.
In July and January, China’s power battery production and loading volume declined year-on-year and month-on-month, for the first time in history.
8. The survey shows that the lifelong child-free rate of women in China is rising rapidly, from 6.1% in 2015 to nearly 10% in 2020.
9, 31 provinces and cities deposit inventory: Guangdong broke through the 30 trillion mark, Beijing and Shanghai per capita household deposits more than 200000.
10. Make history! Wu Yimin won the first ATP Tour singles championship for mainland Chinese players.
11, the U.S. Department of Commerce on the pretext of “may participate in balloon espionage” to black six Chinese enterprises, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: will take necessary measures.
12. After the train derailed in Ohio, USA, released the toxic gas vinyl chloride, animals have fallen ill or died in the surrounding area.
13. Professor Japan suggested “collective suicide” to solve the problem of aging in Japan. After the controversy, he responded: it was only an abstract metaphor.
14. The earthquake may cause economic losses in Turkey of US $84 billion, accounting for about 10% of GDP.
15. Ukraine refused to negotiate “unconditionally” with Russia, saying that “only Ukraine’s victory can end the European war”.
[Wei Yu] Efforts are not to compete with others, but to make life more possible and surprise the future.