February 11, the 21st of the first month of the lunar calendar, Saturday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Ningbo: The city’s subway is free after 8 o’clock every night and on holidays. The free time is from February 13 to June 30;
2. After eating 3 boxes of “Zihi Pot”, a family of 3 people were admitted to the hospital with diarrhea and fever. One of them died and the family claimed 1.76 million yuan. The doctor initially diagnosed it as food poisoning. The police identified it as not ruling out the possibility of poisoning caused by eating Zihi Pot;
The “Self-Hi Pot Garlic Flower Clam Powder” purchased by chenchen
3. Pudong, Shanghai: The convenience service of “Mobile Phone Self-help Taking ID Card Photos” will be launched. After the photos are approved and put into storage, a fee will be charged to 10 yuan, which cannot be beautiful;
The population management office of Pudong Branch Bureau has launched a convenient service measure of “mobile phone self-help taking ID card photos. Residents can scan the two-dimensional code through their mobile phones or find the WeChat applet “Shanghai Digital License Center”. In the self-service shooting area, the studio effect is simulated with lights and white walls. Users can take their own head photos by selecting the type of certificate to be taken, and then upload the ID card photos by themselves through the program guidance.
4. Guangdong: This year’s sports senior high school entrance examination policy will be adjusted to the compulsory examination items (men’s 1000 m/women’s 800 m and swimming) for the selection items. Zhuhai: Starting from February 13, Gongbei Port will cancel the restriction on vehicles with Guangdong and Macao brands and resume the passage of large buses with Guangdong and Macao brands;
5. U.S. export controls related to semiconductors to China will be extended to Japanese and Dutch enterprises. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: The U.S. should stop illegal unilateral sanctions and “long-arm jurisdiction”;
6. Human sperm banks in Beijing, Shaanxi, Shandong, Yunnan and other places have issued “sperm donation proposals” to local college students: some places require a college degree or above or are studying, and they will receive subsidies ranging from 4500 yuan to 5150 yuan after completing the process;
7. Foreign media: After compromising the “unified charging interface of the European Council”, it was revealed that the Type-C interface used in Apple’s new products has been encrypted and is not suitable for Android. Consumers need to buy new Apple data cables;
8. On the evening of the 9th, Pacific time, the United States tested the “Minuteman 3” intercontinental ballistic missile, demonstrating a strong nuclear deterrent;
On the evening of February 9, Pacific time, the US Air Force Global Strike Command launched an unequipped “Minuteman 3” intercontinental ballistic missile from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. Photo Source: Screenshot of the US Air Force Global Strike Command website
9. Many states in the United States are considering banning Chinese citizens from buying real estate in the United States, saying that this is due to national security considerations. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs responded that politicizing economic and trade issues violates market principles and undermines outside confidence in the U.S. market environment;
10. Russian Foreign Ministry: pay close attention to the U.S. plan to deploy hypersonic missiles in Japan. If the U.S. deploys land-based missiles in the Asia-Pacific region, Russia will respond;
11. South Korean media: The South Korean government said it would resume issuing short-term visas for Chinese citizens to South Korea from the 11th. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China will consider resuming the examination and issuance of short-term visas for Korean citizens to China in due course;
12, Russia: plans to cut March oil production by 500000 barrels per day as a counter-measure to Western oil price limits;
13. The Italian Prime Minister confirmed that he would provide SAMP/T mobile air defense and anti-missile system to Ukraine with France. Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Russia and Japan will no longer discuss the issue of signing a peace treaty. Russian version of “Star Chain” Launched: Russian Army Will Build All-Weather Space Reconnaissance System;
ASTER 30-SAMP/T introduction diagram from MBDA website, one of the system developers
14. Japanese scholars predict that a 9.1-magnitude earthquake will occur in Japan from 2030 to 2040. The three major metropolitan areas of Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka will all be affected. Korean media: A strong earthquake may occur in the Japanese capital circle. If the epicenter is directly below Tokyo, 4.5 million people are expected to be homeless;
15. Foreign media: The strong earthquake has killed more than 22000 people in Turkey and Syria, or 200000 people are still trapped in the ruins of the earthquake. The United States announced a temporary easing of sanctions against Syria: earthquake relief only, the Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs responded: hypocrisy;
[Wei Yu] Although time is silent, it has been silently measuring every step of the effort.