今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事2月7日
2023年2月7日 星期二 农历正月十七
Tuesday, February 7, 2023, the 17th day of the first lunar month
1. Ministry of Education: The 5+2 mode (after-school delayed service) will be fully implemented in the compulsory education stage, which will be officially implemented from March 1.
2, the National Climate Center: predict the overall deviation of this year’s climate year, it is recommended that the south focus on preventing the continuous high temperature in summer.
3. State Post Office: Severely crack down on the disclosure, sale and purchase of personal information of users of delivery services.
4, the National Development and Reform Commission: will work with the relevant departments to start the central frozen pork reserve collection and storage work, and guide the simultaneous collection and storage of localities.
5. This year, China will comprehensively promote the fourth phase of the lunar exploration project: searching for water sources on the moon and basically forming scientific research stations.
6. Shenzhen: This year, small-scale VAT taxpayers with monthly sales of less than 100000 yuan will be exempted from VAT.
7. Guangzhou: It is planned to promote a total of 100 square kilometers of urban renewal by 2025, and 281 old villages are to be renovated.
8. Zhejiang has made it clear that English is not a unified condition for entering the college entrance examination.
9. Hunan: The highest reward for related enterprises that contribute more than 10% to tax revenue is 5 million yuan.
10, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Hunan announced: to carry out the new crown antibody testing.
11, Yiling Pharmaceutical’s market value plummeted 41.1 billion, Wu Yiling’s personal wealth shrank 13 billion.
12. Two 7.8-magnitude earthquakes occurred in Turkey a day, killing more than 1500 people and injuring more than 6000 in the country and Syria.
13, Japan announced on the 6th to set a price cap on Russian oil, effective on the same day.
14. The largest strike in the 75-year history of the NHS broke out, with tens of thousands of people participating.
15. The Ukrainian Parliament passed the 90-day bill to extend the state of war and the general mobilization order.
[Microlanguage] Don’t dwell on the past, don’t worry about the future, life is not elsewhere, the present is all.