February 6, the 16th of the first month of the lunar calendar, Monday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. National Medical Insurance Bureau: Gradually incorporate labor analgesia and assisted reproductive technology into the scope of medical insurance payment, and encourage Chinese medicine hospitals to open prenatal and eugenics clinics to provide infertility diagnosis and treatment services;
2. Shandong: Fully implement the registration mode of “transfer with mortgage” for second-hand housing transactions. For families with many children to purchase the first set, cities are allowed to appropriately raise the amount of provident fund loanable;
At noon on the 3rd and 5th, a magnitude 3.2 earthquake occurred in Sanshui District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province. The earthquake was felt in Guangzhou, Huizhou, Shenzhen and other places;
4. Hunan high-speed traffic police reported multiple rear-end collisions on Xu Guang high-speed: 5 traffic accidents involving 49 vehicles within 10 minutes, resulting in 16 deaths and 66 injuries. Witnesses: It was raining lightly and the road was foggy;
5. The United States claimed to have shot down the Chinese unmanned airship. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China expresses strong dissatisfaction and protest against the use of force by the United States to attack the civilian unmanned airship. Ministry of Defense: solemn protest and reserve the right to use necessary means to deal with similar situations;
The average monthly salary in
6 and 25 cities exceeds 8200 yuan: the average monthly salary in Shanghai is as high as 10605 yuan, while that in Shenzhen and Guangzhou is 9903 yuan and 9266 yuan respectively. The average monthly salary of business drivers is up to 11632 yuan;
7. On the evening of the 4th, a traffic accident occurred in Turkana County, Kenya, resulting in 14 deaths and 12 injuries. A traffic accident occurred in Tanzania, in which a truck collided head-on with a minibus, resulting in 17 deaths and 12 injuries;
8. A freight train derailed in Ohio, USA, causing a fire and leaking harmful gases;
9. South Korean media: North Korea may hold a military parade on the 75th anniversary of the founding of the army on February 8. On the evening of the 4th, a fishing boat capsized in southern South Korea, killing 3 people and losing contact with 9 others;
Satellite photos show that the Korean People’s Army personnel phalanx and vehicle phalanx are rehearsing for the military parade. Source: “38 degrees north latitude”
10. Foreign media: former Pakistani President Musharraf died at the age of 79. He escaped many assassinations in his life and visited China five times;
Musharraf came to power through a military coup in October 1999, formally became president of Pakistan in 2001, resigned from the presidency in August 2008, and began to “self-exile” in 2009, living in Britain. In March 2013, he returned to Pakistan with the purpose of participating in the general election, but was prohibited from running for the election by the court. On December 17, 2019, the Pakistani Anti-Terrorism Court sentenced former President Musharraf to death on charges of “treason and subversion of the Constitution”.
11. Foreign media: On the 4th, dozens of forest fires occurred in Chile, killing 23 people and injuring nearly 1000 others, and many places entered a state of disaster;
12. Japanese media: Japan’s TEPCO said it would need 400000 tons of nuclear sewage to enter the sea in front of 2030;
13, many countries relax the entry restrictions of Chinese tourists, no longer mandatory nucleic acid testing; Korean media: from China to South Korea passengers new crown landing test positive rate is zero, for the first time in more than a month;
14. The President of Ukraine signed an order to deprive ten former senior officials of their Ukrainian nationality. These personnel are believed to have Russian nationality;
15. German Prime Minister: Reached a consensus with Zelensky that Western weapons will not be used to attack Russian territory; Ukrainian President Spokesman: All locations where Russian missiles are stored are legitimate military targets of the Ukrainian side, and Moscow is no exception; former Israeli Prime Minister Bennett: Zelensky dares to say that he is not afraid of “anyone” because Putin promised me not to kill him;
[Weiyu] It’s not too late to start. Every day is new. Life never mistreats everyone who tries to make progress.