今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事2月5日
2023年2月5日 星期日 农历正月十五 元宵节
Sunday, February 5, 2023 Lantern Festival on the 15th of the first lunar month
1. China Disease Control: From January 27 to February 2, a total of 3278 deaths related to new crown infection in hospitals nationwide.
2. The first icebreaker of Chinese universities, “Sun Yat-sen University Polar”, successfully completed the trial voyage in the Bohai Sea ice region.
3. Shaanxi: Strictly implement the “one-vote veto” of teachers’ anomie in the evaluation of professional titles of primary and secondary school teachers “.
4. Beijing has made it clear that starting from this year, the minimum payment standard for serious illness medical insurance will be adjusted to 30404 yuan.
5, Wuxi issued the country’s first local regulations for the development of vehicle networking: support “self-driving” commercial operation.
6. Hong Kong Transport and Logistics Bureau: The limit on the number of tickets available for Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong high-speed rail will be lifted from the 6th.
7. Zhaodong, Heilongjiang: It is forbidden to produce, sell and set off “Kongming Lantern” throughout the city “.
8. In 2022, China’s automobile exports exceeded 3 million, making China the world’s second largest exporter of passenger cars.
9. The latest WHO data show that breast cancer has replaced lung cancer as the world’s largest cancer.
10. The sudden death of the giant panda “Lele” in the United States, China and the United States will jointly investigate the cause of death.
11. H5 subtype avian influenza outbreak in the largest chicken farm in Japan’s main egg producing area: 1.11 million laying hens have been culled and treated.
12, follow the United States to suppress! Japan will begin to restrict exports of advanced semiconductor manufacturing equipment to China.
13. The United States announced for the first time that it had approved the confiscation of funds from Russian oligarchs for aid to Ukraine, worth about $5.4 million.
14. The United States sold natural gas and crude oil to Europe at high prices, and U.S. crude oil exports to Europe surged by 70% in 2022.
15, the European Union announced on the 5th to implement a new price cap on Russian oil, Russia: counter-measures are in place.
[Wei Yu] The Lantern Festival is coming, happy and reunited. May the winter be over, the mountains and rivers be safe, the lights will be bright, happy and peaceful!