February 5, the 15th of the first month of the lunar calendar, Sunday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1, Hunan disease control: February 7 to carry out new coronavirus antibody testing services, the cost of 32 yuan. It is reported that Wuhan, Beijing and other places will also carry out related services one after another. Experts: testing helps to evaluate the recovery of immunity and the resistance of secondary infection;
2, China Disease Control: From January 27 to February 2, a total of 3278 deaths related to new crown infection in hospitals nationwide. On the 2nd, there were 98742 hospitalized cases;
3. Shaanxi: Children born out of marriage can be registered. Only ID card or residence booklet is required to cancel marriage restrictions and register. At present, the abolition of marriage restrictions on birth registration has been implemented in many provinces;
On the afternoon of the 4th and 4th of the
, multiple vehicles collided and caught fire near the Wangcheng toll station of Hunan Xuguang Expressway. Emergency department: Multi-party rescue forces have arrived at the scene to deal with it. It is reported that the hospital received more than 40 injured people, witnesses: the fire is very big, dozens of vehicles collided;
5. Hong Kong Transport and Logistics Bureau: The limit on the number of tickets available for the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong high-speed rail will be lifted from the 6th, and various services will be fully restored. (a) The resumption of customs clearance at the Luohu Port, with no quota for customs clearance personnel;
6. The news said that LV will increase its price by 20% from the 18th. According to the news, many LV stores lined up. The boss of LV Group, the world’s richest man, said that the Chinese have money and we are full of confidence in China;
7. Industry insiders: Apple plans to launch activities from February 5. The iPhone 14Pro will be reduced by 700 yuan, basically covering all authorized stores;
The deadline for the event is April 1, covering almost all authorized stores.
8. Experts from the Academy of Social Sciences: Chinese residents have too high a debt. If they earn 100 yuan, they have to take 15 yuan to repay their debts. If they add mortgage, they may exceed 50 yuan;
China’s consumption growth rate is declining year by year, and it is a difficult task to start consumption growth. Expert Li Yang believes that the key issue is obvious, “where does the income of the population not come from?” He said, first, the income level of the population is not rising fast.
9. Foreign media: The U.S. Attorney General announced that for the first time, funds confiscated from Russian oligarchs will be transferred to Ukraine, about 5.4 million U.S. dollars, for further assistance to the country;
On February 3, local time, U.S. Attorney General Garland (left) and Ukrainian Attorney General Kostin met in Washington. Source: CNN
10. British media: Germany does not rule out that the destruction of the “North Stream” pipeline was caused by Western countries; Iran and Venezuela are willing to strengthen bilateral strategic cooperation;
11. Foreign media: Follow the U.S. crackdown! Japan will begin to restrict the export of advanced semiconductor manufacturing equipment to China this spring. Prior to this, Japan and the Netherlands have reached an agreement with the United States to restrict the export of related equipment to China;
12. H5 subtype avian influenza outbreak in the largest chicken farm in Japan’s main egg producing area: 1.11 million laying hens have been culled and treated. As of the 4th, over 13 million birds have been culled in Japan in this round of bird flu;
13. EU: A new price limit for Russian oil products will be imposed on February 5, with a ceiling of US $100 per barrel. Foreign media: the United States sells natural gas and crude oil to Europe at high prices. In 2022, U.S. crude oil exports to Europe surged by 70%;
14. Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons: There is reason to believe that the Syrian Air Force was the perpetrator of the chemical weapons attack in the Syrian town of Douma on April 7, 2018. Syria: Refusal to recognize OPCW-related reports;
The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons issued a report stating: There are reasonable grounds to believe that the Syrian Air Force was the perpetrator of the chemical weapons attack in the Syrian town of Douma on April 7, 2018. After the report was released, the Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs immediately issued a statement expressing its firm opposition.
15. On the 3rd, the United States decided to provide Ukraine with another US $2.175 billion in military aid, including the “HIMARS” high-mobility rocket launcher system (HIMARS) and ammunition for various weapons. France and Italy will provide SAMP/T anti-missile system to Ukraine;
[whispers] give yourself a natural and unrestrained feeling every day, not worrying about tomorrow, not upset about yesterday, but happier today!