February 4, the 14th of the first month of the lunar calendar, Saturday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
On the evening of the 1st and 3rd of the
, three earthquakes occurred in Delingha City, Haixi Prefecture, Qinghai Province, with the highest magnitude of 4.9;
2 and 8 departments: organize and carry out the pilot work of the pilot zone for the comprehensive electrification of vehicles in the public domain; Ministry of Culture and Tourism: resume the entry and exit team tourism and “air ticket + hotel” business between the mainland and Hong Kong and Macao; China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission: local small and medium-sized banks are strictly prohibited from absorbing large personal deposits from other places;
3. Shenzhen Qianhai Shekou Free Trade Zone Hospital: officially launched to Hong Kong to vaccinate Fubitai bivalent vaccine appointment application, can be made on the public number;
4. Beijing: If a unit refuses to employ a woman on the grounds of gender or reduces the wages of a female employee due to marriage and pregnancy, a maximum fine of 50000 yuan may be imposed;
On the evening of the 5th and 2nd of the
, a fire was suspected in Renhe Community, Guangfu Street, Guang’an District, Sichuan Province, causing 4 deaths and 3 injuries; on the afternoon of the 3rd, a homicide occurred in a community on Wanshun Road, Fengxian District, Shanghai, causing 3 deaths and 1 injury. Police: The suspect (male, 67 years old) has been arrested for committing an assault on his ex-wife and others due to a dispute;
6. WeChat is open for the first time: one mobile phone number can register two numbers. WeChat accounts that have bound mobile phone numbers, have opened WeChat payment, have a long registration time and have no security risks for the current account can assist in registering a new number;
The main process of WeChat’s small registration is: “I-Set-Switch Account Number”, select “Add Account Number”, click “Register a New Account Number”, and finally select “Assist Registration through Current WeChat Mobile Phone Number” to successfully register the small number.
7. Taiwan media: Tsai Ing-wen declared that he would like to have more dialogue with the mainland. Zhu Lilun urged, “Don’t say one thing, do another, continue to wipe red”;
Zhu Lilun (photo source: Taiwan’s “China Times News Network”)
8. US Media: FBI will search the residence of former US Vice President burns in the next few days to find confidential documents. United Airlines and Delta Airlines: Formally Resume Direct Flights between China and the United States;
9. Turkish Foreign Minister: Several Western countries closed their consulates in Istanbul for security reasons “on purpose”;
10. The U.S. military claimed to have monitored reconnaissance balloons from China. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Affected by the westerly belt and limited control capabilities, the airship seriously deviated from the scheduled route. Expressing regret that the airship had strayed into the United States due to force majeure;
Pictures of high-altitude balloons taken by the US media. Photos released by private netizens in the United States. The fourth generation of high-altitude military reconnaissance balloons of the US military (photo source: screenshot of the report of the US political news website)
11, Asia’s richest man “Adani” was hit hard by U.S. short positions: his fortune plummeted 340 billion, his stock price plummeted 47% in 2 days, and the “short crisis” swept the Indian market;
According to Forbes data, since the US short seller Hindenburg issued a short report on it, Adani’s wealth has shrunk by more than $50 billion (about 340 billion yuan), losing the title of “Asia’s richest man. In the past 7 trading days, the total market value of the listed companies of the Adani Group has evaporated by more than 100 billion US dollars (approximately RMB 678.2 billion). At the same time, the bond price of the Adani Group has also fallen to the level of junk bonds.
12. Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia and other countries threatened to boycott Russian athletes to participate in the Paris Olympic Games. The International Olympic Committee responded: any boycott will only “punish athletes”; US media: the White House does not oppose Russian and Belarusian athletes to participate in the Olympic Games, but the premise is that they do not represent their own country;
13. South Korean media: North Korea will send 300 to 500 volunteers to assist Russia and arrive in the Donbass region in mid-February. South Korean netizens said: unacceptable;
According to South Korean media, North Korea will send 300 to 500 volunteers from North Korean trading company employees in Russia to enter the Donbass region. On the surface, I am responsible for post-disaster reconstruction and logistics, but I don’t know. Because this North Korean trading company has a close relationship with the North Korean military, it is even more strict in selecting volunteers. It only selects men between the ages of 19 and 27, and is married. Relatives and family members are in North Korea to prevent collaborating with the enemy.
14. Foreign media: the first EU-Ukraine summit since the Russian-Ukrainian conflict was held, and air raid sirens sounded across Ukraine before the meeting; Ukrainian Foreign Minister: May sever diplomatic relations with Iran at any time;
15. Foreign media: Germany approved to provide Ukraine with “Leopard 1” main battle tanks after the previous announcement of aid to Ukraine. Putin: 80 years later, Russia is once again threatened by German tanks. Crimean parliament: foreigners who have unfriendly behaviors towards Russia are nationalized. The first list contains about 500 enterprises, banks, tourism infrastructure and other assets;
[Wei Yu] Life is one’s own. One’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own, one’s own.