February 2, the twelfth day of the first lunar month, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1, China Disease Control: The number of deaths from new crown virus infection in the hospital reached a daily peak of 4273 on January 4 and dropped to 434 on January 30. Tongji experts predict: the second round of infection peak may be in March -5 months, the symptoms are weaker than the first;
2, Beijing: strictly prohibited beyond the scope of the new crown virus-related experiments, the laboratory to set up a special library to store the new crown virus strains or samples; for driving up the price of oximeter, fish jump medical was punished by 2.7 million yuan, fish jump medical response: promote rectification, do not affect the normal operation;
3. Luoyang, Henan: Expand the scope of housing subsidies. The housing subsidies for young talents are divided into 100000, 50000, 30000 and 20000 yuan according to doctors, masters, undergraduates and Junior College. The housing subsidies for young talents are issued in 3 years. Henan has launched a support plan for 2023 outstanding Senior high school graduates to study in Russia: Russia is free of tuition fees, the state makes up for travel expenses, and the recommended person must take the college entrance examination;
4. The net revealed that the Jinghe River in Xianyang has changed into “Heihe River”. The official announcement: Coal mines have been discharged from water and have returned to normal! The coal mine involved has been punished many times for environmental protection issues;
Netizens took video screenshots.
5, Shanxi orchid group Jushan coal mine flooding accident caused 4 deaths, ordered to suspend production for rectification;
6. The reform of the comprehensive registration system has been launched. The CSRC: there is no limit on the rise and fall of new shares 5 days before the listing, and the first day of listing can be included in the target of margin trading;
7. In 2022, the top ten cities in the country were all released, ranking as: Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Suzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Hangzhou and Nanjing;
From 2012 to 2022, China’s urban GDP changed, Chongqing rose 3 places, Guangzhou fell 2 places, and Tianjin fell out of the top 10.
8. Foreign media: The U.S. Department of Justice is searching Biden’s seaside resort in Delaware. The White House has previously stated that Biden’s seaside villa has no confidential documents;
“Today, with the president’s support and cooperation, the Justice Department is conducting a planned search of his home in Rehobos, Delaware,” Biden’s personal attorney Bob Ball said in a statement, according to CNN’s latest news.”
9. On the evening of the 1st, a magnitude 6.0 earthquake occurred in Jindavo Province in the southern Philippines. The surrounding areas were strongly felt and no casualties were reported;
The China Earthquake Network officially determined that a magnitude 6.0 earthquake occurred in Mindanao, Philippines (7.75 degrees north latitude, 126.15 degrees east longitude) at 18:44 on February 01, with a focal depth of 20 kilometers.
10. Foreign media: China will test all Korean tourists to China from February 1. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: We have to respond equally;
11. South Korean media: South Korean army plans to test-fire “Monster Missile” Xuanwu -5 “this week. The warhead weighs more than 8 tons and is equivalent to nuclear weapons, with an expected range of more than 3000 kilometers. Yin Xiyue: South Korea has the ability to manufacture nuclear weapons, but it should also respect the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.
The report claims that the warhead weighs 8-9 tons and is a high-weight design, which can produce the same power as a nuclear strike without carrying nuclear weapons. Han Jun believes that launching multiple missiles at the same time can produce about the same power as nuclear weapons. According to the report, the weight of ballistic missile warheads in the United States, China, Russia and other countries is usually about 1 ton.
12. U.S. media: U.S. defense minister will visit the Philippines to promote the opening of four military bases to the United States in response to China. Experts: U.S. forces will be transferred to the second island chain, allowing other countries to be meat shields. may lead to divisive confrontation in the asia-pacific region;
South Korean Defense Minister Lee Jong-seop and U.S. Defense Secretary Austin held the first defense ministers’ meeting this year at the Defense Ministry Building in Seoul on the afternoon of the 3 1st. Yonhap News Agency reported on January 31 that South Korean President Yoon Seok-Hyun met with Austin at the Presidential Palace on the same day and exchanged views on the security situation on the Korean Peninsula, strengthening the U.S. extended deterrence enforcement capabilities, and South Korea-US-Japan security cooperation.
13. Britain said it was considering Japan and India to join the “Australia-UK-US Security Alliance”. NATO Secretary-General advocated “dealing with China’s threat”. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs responded: Don’t provoke regional confrontation. The United States and India have reached new cooperation initiatives in AI, communications, semiconductors, aerospace and other fields. Foreign media: will join hands against China;
14. Foreign media: As of the 1st local day, more than 500000 people went on strike in Britain, thousands of schools were closed and railway transportation services were interrupted;
Strikers put up banners and slogans to march on Twitter on the 1st
15. Ukraine’s National Security Agency exposed a large-scale corruption case involving about 40 billion hryvnia (about US $1.091 billion) by the former management of Ukrainian oil companies. Last year, Ukraine announced the nationalization of the above-mentioned companies. Ukrainian media: Ukraine’s cabinet dismissed several officials from Ukraine’s customs office. The United States plans to add US $2 billion in military aid, or for the first time to aid Ukraine’s long-range weapons with a range of 150 kilometers. Ke Gong responded: Will not change the course of the event;
[Weiyu] Life is not for compromise. The more you shrink back, the more limited the space you can breathe.