今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事2月2日
2023年2月2日 星期四 农历正月十二
Thursday, February 2, 2023, the 12th day of the first lunar month
1. Replace direct relief with work relief! National Development and Reform Commission: The work-for-relief project should be organized and implemented in accordance with the requirements of using manual labor as far as possible without machinery and organizing local people to work as far as possible without professional construction teams.
2. The “Regulations on the Assessment of Staff in Public Institutions” was issued, which made new regulations on the basic principles, content standards, methods and procedures, and application of results of staff assessment.
3, the CSRC: the full implementation of the stock issuance registration system reform officially launched.
4, experts predict: the second round of new crown infection peak may be in March -5 months, symptoms are weaker than the first.
5. The press conference on the Hu Xinyu incident was held at 10 o’clock today and will release the latest investigation.
6, Shanghai: explicitly prohibit group rent, build price monitoring mechanism, increase the supervision of the second landlord.
7. Aiqiyi was sued by users for “restricting screen casting”, and the court has filed a case.
8. Yuyue Medical was fined 2.7 million for driving up the price of oximeter: the cost of oximeter increased by 47%, but the price doubled.
9. From February 10, overseas Chinese citizens who change their driver’s license can “postpone the office” and “entrust the office”.
10. A number of national public study abroad programs have started the selection work, including Russia, Japan and South Korea.
11. AFC: Saudi Arabia, as the only host country for the 2027 Asian Cup, successfully won the right to host.
12. The private possession of confidential documents continues to ferment, and the FBI is searching Biden’s villa in Delaware.
13. South Korean media: South Korea plans to test-fire a “monster missile” with a warhead weighing more than 8 tons of power equivalent to nuclear weapons.
14. Britain, Italy and Japan will set up international organizations to promote the manufacture of a new generation of fighter planes.
15. Biden may announce another $more than 2 billion in arms aid to Ukraine this week.
[Wei Yu] Life is clear, everything is lovely, the world is worth it, and the future is promising.