2023年2月1日 星期三 农历正月十一
Wednesday, February 1, 2023, the 11th of the first lunar month
in January and January, China’s manufacturing purchasing managers’ index (PMI) was 50.1%, and the manufacturing boom level rebounded significantly.
2. The Ministry of Ecological Environment and the Ministry of Water Resources issued a notice requiring all localities to conduct a comprehensive investigation and remediation of sewage outlets into the river and into the sea.
3. State Administration of Taxation: Last year, China sent out a “red envelope” of more than 4.2 trillion yuan in taxes and fees, and nearly 80% of individual industrial and commercial households did not have to pay taxes.
4. Suzhou subway will reach Shanghai directly: Shanghai Suzhou interchange subway is expected to be put into trial operation on March 1.
5, Guangzhou high school entrance examination reform plan released: this year to maintain the city unified proposition, gradually to the provincial unified proposition transition.
6. Zhejiang Provincial Department of Education: It is strictly forbidden to add new centralized examinations to primary and secondary schools at the beginning of the new semester.
7. Hangzhou plans to cancel the bonus points for foreign Chinese children’s senior high school entrance examination and retain the bonus points for candidates with overseas Chinese children’s household registration.
8. Yancheng, Jiangsu: The maximum amount of housing provident fund loans will be adjusted to 1 million yuan.
9. The International Table Tennis Federation updated the world ranking: the national table tennis men’s singles, women’s singles, women’s doubles and mixed doubles ranked first.
10. In 2023, the total box office of the movie exceeded 10 billion yuan, setting a record for the fastest annual box office of 10 billion yuan.
11. China responded that the United States will prohibit the provision of any products to Huawei: firmly safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese enterprises.
12, 9 Chinese citizens were attacked in Ethiopia, and one person died unfortunately.
13. France will welcome a second round of national strikes to protest the delay of the retirement age to 64.
14, Biden: Will declare an end to the state of emergency in the United States on May 11.
15. The defense ministers of South Korea and the United States agreed to expand the scale of joint military exercises and promote the sharing of information on missiles between the United States, Japan and South Korea.
Never complain about what has happened, either change it or accept it quietly.