2023年1月31日 星期二 农历正月初十
Tuesday, January 31, 2023, the tenth day of the first lunar month
1, China disease control: the outbreak did not rebound significantly during the Spring Festival, still in BA. 5.2 and BF. 7 Mainly, China’s current round of epidemic has come to an end.
2. National Development and Reform Commission: The credit investigation can be repaired after the overdue settlement. The new regulations are mainly aimed at enterprises rather than individuals and will be implemented from May 1.
3. Beijing: Key business circles will carry out a pilot project of external placement, and operators will report to the street online.
4. Shenzhen: From now until January 21, 2024, motor vehicles are prohibited from honking.
5. Changsha: The loan amount of provident fund is increased to 16 times the sum of the balance of both husband and wife.
6. Sichuan: Birth Registration Cancels Marriage Restrictions. Official Interpretation: In order to protect the rights and interests of unmarried pregnant people, unmarried children are not encouraged.
7. A flooding accident occurred in a coal mine in Jushan, Shanxi: 2 of the 4 people trapped were killed, and rescue continues.
8. A magnitude 6.1 earthquake occurred at 7: 00 on 30th in Shaya, Xinjiang: the epicenter was located in no man’s land, the surrounding cities and counties felt strong, and there were no casualties for the time being.
9. Air China, China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines lost more than 103.3 billion yuan last year, an increase of 152 percent over the same period last year.
10, the United States, Japan and the Netherlands restrict the export of relevant semiconductor equipment to China, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: harm to others not self-interest.
11. British media: 500000 British workers will go on strike on February 1 to demand higher wages due to the record cost of living.
12. U.S. Secretary of State Brinken: Military means are not ruled out to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.
13. Japanese media: A nuclear reactor at the Takahama Nuclear Power Plant in Fukui Prefecture, Japan stopped automatically, and the cause of the failure is still under investigation.
14. On the afternoon of the 30th, an explosion occurred in a mosque on the Pakistani border, killing at least 47 people and injuring 157. The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility.
15. At least 16 people were killed within 48 hours of the recurrence of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Tensions escalated. The world is worried about another war in the Middle East.
[Weiyu] The world’s major events must be done in detail. Ordinary insignificance is the beginning of greatness.