【微语】不要把自己和别人作比较 ，太阳和月亮之间没有可比性 ，他们在各自的时间里闪耀着光芒 。
, January 27, the sixth day of the first lunar month, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. As of noon on the 26th, the box office of the Spring Festival had exceeded 5.2 billion yuan, and the number of people watching the movie had exceeded 0.1 billion. “Man Jiang Hong”, “Wandering Earth 2” and “Bear Infested with Me” Bear Core “were among the top three at the box office;
2. Jiangsu: Affected by the large return flow during the Spring Festival, the entrances of some toll stations in Yancheng, Suqian, Yangzhou, Taizhou and Suzhou were temporarily closed;
In the early morning of
3 and 26, a magnitude 5.6 earthquake occurred in Luding County, Ganzi Prefecture, Sichuan Province. Chengdu felt a strong earthquake. More than 100 aftershocks have been recorded. The rescue has ended, with no casualties or house collapse;
4. The Hong Kong freighter sank in the waters near Japan. Follow-up: As of noon on the 26th, 13 crew members had been searched and 6 Chinese crew members were killed;
5. Professor of Economics suggested that high interest tax should be imposed on deposits of more than 500000 to promote consumption, drive consumption and stimulate consumption;
6. The Internet revealed that professors of Southwest University sexually assaulted female students for 3 years and used the status of tutors to coerce them. Southwest University: Teacher Zhao has an improper relationship with a doctoral student and has lowered his post level. He has reported to the competent department for approval to revoke his teacher qualification;
7. Taiwan media: Tsai Ing-wen is expected to announce on the 27th that Chen Jianren will take over as the head of Taiwan’s administrative agency, which is questioned by the outside world;
8. Tesla’s fourth-quarter revenue was US $24.318 billion, up 37% year-on-year. Net profit attributable to common shareholders was US $3.687 billion, up 59% year-over-year. Both data reached a single-quarter high, with the total output of electric vehicles increasing by 44% year on year;
9. The wave of layoffs continues to spread: after Microsoft and Amazon, IBM and Panlin Group also reported layoffs;
10. The European Chip Act is about to complete legislation: to launch “chip diplomacy” with the United States, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, the European Union will invest more than 45 billion euros in chip research and development to reduce dependence on Asia and the United States;
11. Experts from Munich University Hospital in Germany: The research on human pig heart transplantation has entered the “final sprint stage” and is estimated to be put into use in two years;
12. Nigeria: On the 25th, a bomb exploded in the central region, killing at least 27 herdsmen and passers-;
13. Foreign media: Two years after being “frozen”, US social media Facebook and Ins announced the restoration of Trump’s account;
14. Foreign Media: It was revealed that Biden’s son was only a novice painter, but he sold his paintings for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and the buyers were anonymous. House Republicans: Cha!;
15. Foreign media: After Germany announced the supply of tanks to Ukraine, Ukraine was attacked on a “huge scale” by Russia on the 26th. Explosions were heard in Odessa and other places, and many energy facilities across the country were bombed. Zelensky: Please continue to provide missiles and planes; Russian President’s Press Secretary Peskov: The United States and the West are regarded as directly involved in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict;
[Weiyu] Don’t compare yourself with others. There is no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine in their respective times.