, January 26, the fifth day of the first lunar month, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Observatory: It is expected that by the 28th, a new stream of cold air will affect the central and eastern regions, with a temperature drop of 4~6 ℃, a local temperature drop of more than 8 ℃, and strong snowfall in western Tibet;
2. Chinese Disease Control: The number of critically ill patients in hospitals nationwide dropped to 36000 on January 23, and the number of deaths in hospitals reached its daily peak 4273 on January 4, then continued to decline, falling to 896 on January 23;
National report population The number of positive coronavirus nucleic acid tests and the change trend of the positive rate of the new coronavirus infection in the country. The daily change of the new coronavirus infection in the hospital nationwide (the data are from 31 provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities) and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps report)
3. Foreign media: The Hong Kong cargo ship sank in the waters near Nagasaki. 14 people were rescued and 8 people were still missing. The Japanese and South Korean Coast Guard are conducting search and rescue;
4. Taiwan Media: On the morning of the 27th, Tsai Ing-wen informed Lai Qingde and Su Zhenchang that Chen Jianren would take over as Taiwan’s “Executive President”. Taiwan’s Kaohsiung has seized more than 2000 packages of mainland snacks. Taiwan netizens: Let the common people live!; U.S. think tank simulates Taiwan conflict again: U.S. may run out of key weapons in 7 days;
5. The Internet revealed that many tourists stayed in scenic spots for several hours during the Spring Festival. The Security Committee Office of the State Council reminded: Strengthen the safety supervision of scenic spots and do not visit areas that have not been officially developed and opened;
On January 24, Qingming Shanghe Garden in Kaifeng, Henan Province, Wujiayu Ticket Station in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park was full of tourists.
6. National Bureau of Statistics: Last year, the number of first marriages in my country fell below 12 million, a 37-year low, and the average age was delayed by nearly four years;
7, NYSE technical failure follow-up: some transactions may be canceled, involving 251 stocks, SEC intervention review, “technical issues” reasons have not yet been announced;
8. The U.S. Department of Justice filed an antitrust lawsuit against Google, seeking to spin off its digital advertising business;
9. On the 25th, New Zealand’s new Prime Minister Hipkins was sworn in as the 41st Prime Minister. Experts: Ardern stepped down or still faced security threats;
10, U.S. media: Indonesia plans to open more direct flights with China, hoping to return to pre-epidemic levels;
11. Researchers: An iceberg in Antarctica fell off on the 22nd, covering an area of about 1550 square kilometers, close to the size of London, England;
12. Japan Greets the Strongest Cold Current of the Year: Blizzard in More than 25 days paralyzed traffic, 3000 people trapped in stations, hundreds of flights canceled and at least one person died;
13. NASA will cooperate with the U.S. Department of Defense to test nuclear-powered spacecraft as early as 2027 to show more effective ways to send astronauts to Mars in the future;
14. On the 25th, about 6000 employees at Berlin Airport in Germany went on strike, demanding higher wages and better working conditions;
15. US Media: Putin is studying the possibility of mobilizing 200000 more people to join the army. Russian President’s Press Secretary: CNN’s news about “Russia will re-mobilize” is not true; Germany agreed to provide Ukraine with 14 Leopard 2 tanks and allow allies to transfer German-made tanks to Ukraine. Russian Embassy in Germany: Extremely dangerous;
[Wei Yu] Life is not waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the wind and rain.