2023年1月24日 星期二 农历正月初三
Tuesday, January 24, 2023, the third day of the first lunar month
1. Continue to issue a cold wave blue warning: It is estimated that by the 25th, the temperature in some areas of Shanghai, Zhejiang, Fujian and other places will drop by 12-14 ℃.
2. Data released by the National Bureau of Statistics: In 2022, China’s R & D investment exceeded 3 trillion yuan.
3. Hunan: The experimental operation will be included in the junior high school academic level examination in 2024. Public Number: 365 Information Briefing
4. Shenzhen plans to stipulate that employers shall not set up to hinder the equal employment of vocational school graduates.
5. Guiyang has made it clear that graduates can enjoy up to 9600 yuan rental subsidy when they go to Guiyang for employment.
6. Drowning occurred in the downstream river of Sanmenxia Water Conservancy Project, killing 2 people and losing contact with 7 people.
7. Wuxi: 12 million yuan new energy vehicle consumption coupons will be issued, and the highest standard will be 3000 yuan per vehicle.
8. As of the 23rd, the total box office of the Spring Festival has exceeded 2.8 billion, with “Wandering Earth 2” ranking first in 0.83 billion yuan and “Man Jiang Hong” ranking second in 0.788 billion yuan.
9. Over 100 people have died of cold weather and carbon monoxide poisoning in Afghanistan in the past two weeks.
10. Flying Bolt suffered financial fraud, leaving a balance of only 12000 US dollars. Bolt issued a document condemning: Where is the truth?
11, Japanese media: Japan’s GDP may be surpassed by Germany this year, falling to fourth in the world.
12. The latest situation of the shooting of 10 deaths and 10 injuries in the United States: the suspect has committed suicide by drinking a bomb, Biden ordered the flag to be lowered at half mast to mourn the dead.
13. Russia: Lower the level of diplomatic relations with Estonia and expel its ambassador to Russia.
14. Ukraine: Long-term fortifications are being built in Kiev; reserve forces continue to be recruited to provide rest time for active troops.
15. France and Germany pledged to firmly support Ukraine, and Russia warned that military aid to Ukraine would lead to a “global tragedy”.
[Wei Yu] Dreams are not extravagant. They only need to act and start towards the moon. Even if they cannot reach them, they can still stand among the stars.