January 22, the first day of the first lunar month, Sunday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Central Meteorological Station: Issue the Blue Warning of the First Cold Wave in the Year of the Rabbit. The local temperature drop exceeds 18 ℃. Pay attention to keeping warm during the Spring Festival;
2. Guangzhou: During the Spring Festival, a subsidy of 150 yuan will be given to qualified employees of on-the-job enterprises, take-out workers, couriers and construction workers every day;
3. The GDP of 31 provinces was released last year: the gap between Jiangsu and Guangdong narrowed, Shaanxi and Jiangxi broke through 3 trillion, and Fujian and Jiangxi grew fastest;
4. Japanese Embassy in China: Visa business has returned to normal;
5. Hong Kong media: Japan’s high subsidy for families moving out of Tokyo will receive a subsidy of 1 million yen (about US $7756) per child from April;
6. Thailand’s AirAsia and Emirates will restart China’s routes and Air France will resume direct flights to Shanghai in February;
7. Protests in many parts of Peru continue to escalate: in the capital Lima, protesters marched towards the city center and clashed violently with the police. The president once again called for calm. At least 53 people have been killed and 772 others injured since the protests broke out;
According to reports, the anger of the demonstrators also increased with the death toll: The Peruvian Ombudsman’s Office said on the 19th that since the protest broke out, at least 53 people have been killed in clashes with security forces and 772 others have been injured.
8, U.S. Treasury Secretary Yellen warned that a U.S. government debt default may cause a global financial crisis. Biden: Debt default will be an unprecedented disaster in U.S. fiscal history, McCarthy: Will discuss with him. U.S. experts: bipartisan “playing with fire” on the debt ceiling “;
U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen warned on January 20 that any failure to repay the debt is a default. If the federal government fails to repay the debt, it will trigger a recession in the United States and have a wide impact.
9. Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Summon the Swedish Ambassador again on Sweden’s permission to hold demonstrations by PKK supporters. Turkish Defense Minister: The Swedish Defense Minister’s visit to Turkey will be canceled;
10. British Strikes Spread Ambulances: The medical industry will hold another series of strikes from February to March, and the railway civil aviation postal service has been paralyzed;
11. Foreign media: South Africa announced that it will hold a 10-day joint naval exercise with China and Russia in the waters near the country in February, at one of the key points in the Indian Ocean;
12. The United States has identified the Wagner Group as an “international criminal organization” and will impose additional sanctions. Founder’s response: Wagner Group and Americans have finally become peers. In the future, our relationship can be called “criminal gang fighting”;
U.S. National Security Council spokesperson Kirby announced that the United States will impose sanctions on the Wagner Group, and the U.S. Treasury Department will identify it as an “international criminal organization”! In this regard, Prigozin, the head of the Wagner Group, laughed and joked, “The Wagner Group has finally become a colleague with the United States. Now our relationship can be called the’showdown of the criminal family ‘”.
13. Russian Federal Security Agency: An American citizen has been put on file for investigation or faces 20 years in prison for illegally collecting biological information in Russia;
14. German defense minister: Germany failed to reach an agreement with its allies on providing “Leopard” tanks to Ukraine; Macron: France will increase defense spending, promote military transformation, and ensure preparations for the “next war;
15. British media: U.S. officials suggested that the Ukrainian army should postpone the counterattack and wait for U.S. aid to be in place. Foreign media: nine NATO countries promise to provide new military aid to Ukraine; British media: U.S. officials suggested that the Ukrainian army should postpone the counterattack and wait for U.S. aid to be in place first;
[Wei Yu] The world is very big, the happiness is very small, the family is neat, healthy and happy together, is the ideal city life.