January 20, lunar December 29, Friday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Chinese Disease Control: XAY has not been monitored in China. 2 Mutant strain; WHO: It has not been found that “Del Takjon” has a stronger growth advantage, escape and pathogenicity;
2. Hong Kong: The quarantine order for confirmed patients will be revoked from January 30, and the new crown will be regarded as the management of upper respiratory diseases;
3. Ministry of Education: This year’s national college entrance examination will be held on June 7 and 8;
4. National Health Commission: All provinces have passed the three peaks of fever clinic, emergency department and severe patients;
5. Pingyang Police, Zhejiang: On the morning of the 19th, a man killed 6 people due to a dispute with a knife and was under control;
6. Taiwan media: Su Zhenchang, head of Taiwan’s administrative agency, announced the resignation of the team. tsai ying-wen’s office: the new team will be in place as soon as possible after the year;
Source: China Taiwan Net
7. A fire broke out in an Armenian military camp on the night of the 18th, killing 15 people and injuring 3;
8. The European Parliament passed a document on the 18th, demanding Serbia to recognize Kosovo’s “independence” and condemning Serbia’s inability to maintain a high degree of consistency with EU foreign policy. Vucic responded: Shameless behavior!;
9. U.S. media revealed that Germany will not send main battle tanks to Ukraine unless the U.S. sends its own first;
10, Pfizer CEO: The new crown virus may always exist, is developing a new crown vaccine that can last a year;
Pfizer CEO Eberle (above) said Wednesday during the World Economic Forum that the new coronavirus is likely to persist and that Pfizer is working to develop a new crown vaccine that can provide one year of protection. Pfizer also wants to better understand the long-term sequelae of the new crown and the complications after infection, according to Eberle.
11. After Yin Xiyue called “the enemy of the UAE Iran”, the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned the South Korean ambassador to protest against Yin Xiyue’s “interference remarks”;
12. The Philippine President stated that he pursues a “peace policy” and will not choose a side station. Military means are definitely not the solution to the South China Sea issue. The future of the South China Sea is determined by the region, not by external forces;
The 2023 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting (Davos Forum) is being held in the small town of Davos, Switzerland. Philippine President Marcos, who attended the meeting, said when talking about the South China Sea issue on January 18 local time that this issue made him “sleepless at night”, but he added that the Philippines pursues a “peace policy” and military means are definitely not the solution to the South China Sea issue.
13. On the 19th, New Zealand Prime Minister Ardern announced that he would resign before February 7 and the general election would be held on October 14, saying that he had no energy to seek re-election and that he would continue to serve as a member of Parliament until April;
“I don’t have enough oil in my tank to finish the job.” On the morning of January 19, local time, New Zealand Prime Minister Ardern suddenly announced that she would resign in February. She said she no longer had “enough energy” to lead the country.
14. The Russian Defense Minister announced that he would rebuild the two major military regions of Moscow and Leningrad to ensure national military security. Russian experts: In response to the threat posed by Finland’s entry into NATO;
15. Foreign media: Trump may return to Facebook and Instagram to ensure a wider channel to reach voters. The campaign team has negotiated with Meta, which responds: A decision will be made in the next few weeks. Trump’s approval rating returns: polls show that they are far ahead of potential opponents in the party; the latest US poll: nearly 2/3 respondents support the investigation of Biden’s “confidential document gate” incident;
[Wei Yu] Years have accompanied our growth and nourished our maturity. Only when you have responsibility can you dare to meet the wind and rain. Only when you have confidence can you be fearless. Thanksgiving years, remember beauty!