January 19, lunar December 28, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1, the National Health Insurance Bureau: Azf fixed tablets successfully included in health insurance, health insurance payment price will be reduced from 270 yuan per bottle to 175 yuan. There will be no more special negotiations on Paxlovid, and great sincerity has been given;
2. Central Cyberspace Administration of China: Seriously investigate and deal with problems such as showing off wealth on the Internet and promoting overeating. Strictly control cyber bullying, cyber addiction and other issues;
3. Shenzhen Municipal Supervision Bureau reported that “netizens said Shenzhen Futian Shan Mu member stores sold blue-ring octopus”: on-site verification has been started and the investigation will continue to be reported. Shan Mu responded that there was no blue ring octopus in the supplier’s selection and processing. He went to the store involved for inspection and found no abnormality;
A Shenzhen netizen recently posted on social media that his family had bought a box of frozen octopus at Sam’s Futian store a few days ago and found a suspected highly toxic blue-ringed octopus inside.
4, Yunnan: will focus on the exposure of illegal use of official vehicles and party members and public officials drunk driving, gambling and other issues;On the evening of the 5th and 17th of the
, an avalanche occurred at the exit of the Duoxiongla Tunnel on the Paimo Highway in Nyingchi, Tibet. Eight people have been killed. The missing persons are still in search and rescue. The working group of the Emergency Department has rushed to the scene;
6. Hong Kong: No nucleic acid certificate is required for children under 3 years old to enter the Mainland from the 19th;
7. Jinan: If there are already 3 or more houses in the restricted area, another one can be purchased within half a year after selling one; Changsha: After qualified talents settle in Changsha and pay social security or personal tax, they can purchase the first commercial housing in the restricted area;
8. Hong Kong media: founded and led a criminal group, illegally operated gambling and fraud, and was sentenced to 18 years’ imprisonment in Macao;
9. Taiwan media: Following the request to remove mainland food such as snail powder, spicy peanuts, and konjac, the Taiwan authorities have banned the import of mainland nasogastric tubes;
Tainan City Councillor Li Zonglin said that the “United Front” slogan was printed on the outer packaging of snail powder food (pictured from Taiwan media)
10. Foreign media: French trade unions will organize a strike to protest the government’s plan to raise the retirement age to 64. On the 19th, most trains in France will be canceled and flights will also be affected;
11. Foreign Media: Trump Will Start 2024 Presidential Campaign at the End of the Month, First Stop in South Carolina;
File photo: Former U.S. President Trump.On the afternoon of December and 18th of
, a magnitude 5.4 earthquake occurred in Iran, causing serious damage to hundreds of houses and injuring at least 120 people;
On the afternoon of the 13th and 18th, a magnitude 7.0 earthquake occurred in the Maluku Sea in Indonesia. The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center warned that a tsunami may occur off the coast of Indonesia;
14. Foreign media: On the 18th, a helicopter crash occurred in Kiev Oblast, Ukraine, causing at least 18 deaths and 29 injuries. The dead included the Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs and Deputy Minister;
15. Putin signs a new law: Russian companies can ignore the vote of shareholders of “unfriendly” countries; Foreign media: Putin will make an important statement on the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, or will announce the second wave of large-scale mobilization; NATO will deploy early warning aircraft to Romania to monitor Russia’s actions;
[whispers] tomorrow is less and less, yesterday is more and more good, today is the best tomorrow, plain living, happy smile.