（来源：《人口负增长与老龄化交汇时代的形势与应对》，原新、 范文清，南开学报（哲学社会科学版） 2022年第6期）
January 17, lunar December 26, Tuesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Ministry of Culture and Tourism: Since February 16, the acceptance and approval of commercial performances involving Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan will be resumed. Ministry of Finance: Increase investment in epidemic prevention funds, focusing on subsidies for patient treatment expenses. The continuation of the preferential policies on personal income tax;
2. Emergency Management Department: Up to now, 5 people have been killed and 8 people have been lost in the explosion in Panjin, Liaoning;
3. Experts: China’s population will reach its peak earlier than expected. The national population may experience negative growth in 2022, and the population will become smaller and smaller in the era of negative growth;
(Source: “The Situation and Response in the Era of Population Negative Growth and Aging”, Yuan Xin, Fan Wenqing, Nankai Journal (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition) 2022 Issue 6)
4. Hangzhou: The Spring Festival moderately expands the scope of fireworks. This year’s Lantern Festival will launch an Asian Games welcome-themed fireworks show in the Olympic Sports Center area on the south bank of the Qiantang River;
5. Shenzhen: From January 8 to March 31, the hospitalization expenses for new crown infection will be fully guaranteed. More than 700 kinds of drugs such as Paxlovid, Azfudin tablets, Monolavir capsules and Sanhan Huashi granules can be reimbursed by 85%;
6. The woman stayed in a full season hotel in Hohhot. The security guard knocked at the door to deliver the fruit late at night. After the definite refusal, the other party swiped the card and broke in. The hotel: the woman claimed 20000. She was blackmailing and suggested that she call the police to deal with it;
7. Netizens ate hot pot and found blue-ringed octopus mixed in the dishes. Copp blogger: The toxin is puffer toxin, which is very toxic and does not decompose when heated, and can cause death. Party: No food, removed;
8. Aiqiyi was exposed to prohibit HDMI connection playback. Official response: This function has been online for many years and is a restrictive measure to prevent piracy of recording screens;
9. In the early morning of the 16th, a car accident occurred in Senegal. A minibus collided with a truck, causing 20 deaths and 24 injuries. In the early morning of the 16th, a pickup truck ran out of control and hit a tree in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand, causing 5 deaths and 4 injuries. On the afternoon of the 15th, a series of car accidents occurred in the Nigerian capital, killing at least 10 people;
10. Japanese media: The Japanese government plans to levy a mobile game tax on Google, Apple and other technology giants. It will follow the European model and design its own game tax system. Japan and India will hold their first joint fighter exercise near Tokyo on the 16th, which will last 11 days. previously held similar exercises with the us, australia, anglo and de;
11, Nepal crashed airliner search and rescue work restarted, officials said the two black boxes found in good condition;
12, Thailand, Denmark, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and other countries detected XAY. 2 “Del Takjon” variant is a variant of Delta and Omikjon. At present, 344 cases have been found in the world. Experts: It has not become the mainstream strain, and it does not have the same strong immune escape ability as XBB strain;
13. After the “2+2” talks, the United States and Japan declared their continued concern about China’s accelerated expansion of its nuclear arsenal, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs responded: urging the United States and Japan to abandon the Cold War mentality and remove the demons that contain and suppress China;
14. On the 16th, Germany began to deploy the Patriot air defense missile system to Poland. German Defense Minister Lambrecht resigned and a series of policies and actions have been controversial in recent months. The European Union signed a memorandum with Ukraine to lend 18 billion euros to Ukraine this year;
According to Reuters and other foreign media reports on January 16, local time, the recently controversial German Defense Minister Christina Lambrecht (Christine Lambrecht) announced her resignation on the same day. Earlier, many people in the outside world expressed doubts about it, believing that she could not revive Germany’s military power in the context of the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
15. Ukraine: The death toll in the attack on the apartment building in Dnipro City rose to 36 and another 75 were injured; Russian media: Kagong denied the attack on the apartment building in Dnipro, saying it might be caused by Ukrainian air defense missiles; Russia and Belarus began joint military exercises on the 16th, and Belarus reiterated that it would not participate in the war;
[whispers] you don’t need to be strong to start, but you need to start to be strong.