2023年1月17日 星期二 农历腊月廿六
Tuesday, January 17, 2023, lunar December 26
1, two departments: this year to continue the implementation of the relevant personal income tax preferential policies.
2. Ministry of Culture and Tourism: Resume the acceptance and approval of commercial performances involving Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
3. State Intellectual Property Office: In 2022, China authorized 798000 invention patents.
4, 70 city latest house prices announced: first-tier cities new housing prices stopped falling month-on-month, second-hand housing prices with a month-on-month decline in more than 60 cities.
5. Shenzhen: From January 8 to March 31, the hospitalization expenses for new crown infection will be fully guaranteed.
6. Hangzhou: The Spring Festival will be moderately expanded to allow fireworks and firecrackers to be set off, and small fireworks will be set off in the forbidden areas.
7. The explosion accident at Panjin Chemical Plant in Liaoning has caused 5 deaths and 8 people to lose contact. The Emergency Department sent a working group to the scene.
8. Didi Chuxing: The registration of new users of “Didi Chuxing” will be resumed from now on.
9.100,000 Portuguese education practitioners took to the streets to protest, demanding higher working conditions.
10. The latest research: 85% of the world’s untapped hydropower economic potential is in Asia and Africa, with China being the most.
11. Experts predict that China will enter an era of negative population growth in 2022 or no more than 2023 at the latest.
12.2023 World Economic Forum Survey: 2/3 Economists interviewed expect the global economy to fall into recession this year.
13. South Korea’s registered population has decreased for three consecutive years: about 51.44 million people and nearly 10 million single-person households.
14. International Charity Organization: In the past two years, the wealth of the world’s richest 1% of the population is nearly twice that of the remaining 99%.
15. Sources said Putin would not participate in next year’s Russian election or negotiate an end to the Russian-Ukrainian conflict.
If you summon up the courage to say goodbye, you will be rewarded with a new beginning.