今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 1月12日
2023年1月12日 星期四 农历腊月廿一
Thursday, January 12, 2023 Lunar New Year 21
1. From night to weekend, the first cold wave of this year affected 29 provinces, with a cumulative drop of 16 to 22 ℃ in Northeast China and Jiangnan.
2, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: China has built a total of more than 2.3 million 5G base stations, this year will start the “broadband frontier” construction, comprehensive promotion of 6G technology research and development.
3. The list of pilot areas for the integration of domestic and foreign trade was announced, with Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong, Jiangsu and other places listed.
4. The Ministry of Culture and Tourism has identified 15 tourist resorts such as Beidaihe as a new batch of national tourist resorts.
5. The result of the selection of the oral implant system is: the average price reduction is 55%.
6, China disease control: enter the hospital, shopping malls, supermarkets and other places should especially wear masks.
7, Wuhan new regulations: the implementation of second-hand housing “with mortgage transfer”, no need to settle the loan in advance can be transferred.
8. Shenzhen Parenting Subsidy for Comments: 7500 for One Child, 11000 for Two Children and 19000 for Three Children, which are distributed in three years.
9. Wenzhou, Zhejiang: Tickets for the Spring Festival holiday in 38 scenic spots in the city are free, and medical staff in 58 scenic spots are free in the first quarter.
10. Li Tie confessed another heavyweight in the Chinese Super League: Ding Yong, general manager of the Chinese Super League Shenzhen team, was taken away.
11. A car collision with a pedestrian in Guangzhou caused 5 deaths and 13 injuries. The driver involved has been controlled and is under further investigation.
12. Thailand and others have introduced measures to welcome Chinese tourists. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China will provide more convenience for tourists to travel to these countries.
13. Russia’s Central Bank: It will start buying RMB as a wealth reserve from January 13.
14. The World Bank lowered its global economic growth forecast for 2023 to 1.7%, the third lowest level in nearly 30 years.
15. Britain and Japan will sign the heaviest defense agreement since the “Anglo-Japanese Alliance”, and the two countries can station troops with each other.
Although it is hard work, I will still choose the hot life.