今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 1月11日
2023年1月11日 星期三 农历腊月二十
Wednesday, January 11, 2023, lunar month 20
1. The State Administration of Radio, Film and Television: requires legal training for actors, and industry punishments will be imposed on practitioners who violate laws and regulations.
2. Pork prices will drop again! The National Development and Reform Commission issued a three-level warning of excessive decline in pig prices.
3. By the end of 2022, the domestic large aircraft C919 had received a total of 1035 orders from 32 customers.
4, many emergency reminders! The second wave of infection is in these days.
5. Jinan: From 2023 onwards, families with two children and three children will receive a monthly subsidy of 600 yuan before the age of 3.
6. Dandong, Liaoning: Cancel the time interval requirement for the second application for housing provident fund loans.
7, Shenzhen: linkage Hong Kong to carry out digital RMB cross-border payment pilot.
8. Cainiao announced that starting from the Spring Festival, 0.2 billion yuan subsidies will be given to couriers throughout the year.
9. Experts suggest: cancel the high school entrance examination, shorten the school system of primary and secondary schools, so that young people have more time to get married.
10. Japan and South Korea have discriminatory entry restrictions on China. China: Suspend the application of visas for Japanese and Korean citizens to China.
11. UN Report: The earth’s ozone layer is expected to recover within 40 years and the ozone hole will be filled.
12. Follow-up to the riots in Brazil: tens of thousands of people in Brazil took to the streets to call for severe punishment of demonstrators who broke into Congress.
13. The bird flu epidemic in Japan continues to spread, culling and handling more than 10 million birds.
14. Biden was also exposed to hiding confidential documents. Trump said that the FBI should check his home.
15. One month after the implementation of the Western “price limit order”, the price of Russia’s flagship crude oil has been less than half of the international oil price.
[Microlanguage] Only by insisting on what others cannot insist on can we have what others cannot have.