January 10, lunar December 19, Tuesday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. China Weather Network: The first large-scale rain and snow will soon go on line in 2023. The temperature in many places will plummet by 20 ℃. North China may welcome the first snow. Hunan, Jiangxi and other places will fall from early summer to deep winter;On the morning of the 2nd and 8th of the
, a family of four in Jinhu County, Huai ‘an City, Jiangsu Province was killed: locals said the suspect was the son-in-law of the deceased and asked for decoration money to kill. On the 9th, a flash explosion occurred in a high-rise residential building in Huangshi, Hubei Province. One person died and three were injured. The owner: the elevator door was twisted by the earthquake and someone fell from the upstairs. Gas company: not sure to be caused by natural gas;
One Dead and Three Wounded https://www.zhihu.com/video/1595936651620151296 in a High-rise Flash Explosion in Huangshi, Hubei Province
3. Two Departments: This year, small-scale VAT taxpayers with monthly sales of less than 100000 yuan will be exempted from VAT;
4. Dalian: Families with many children can borrow up to 1 million yuan for the first self-occupied housing provident fund;
5. Domestic refined oil prices will be adjusted at 24:00 on the 17th. It is predicted that the current round of oil prices will be reduced by about 0.15-0.17 yuan per liter;
6, Henan: the province’s new crown virus infection rate of nearly 90%, has successfully passed the peak of the epidemic, is expected to by the end of this month, the number of new infections per day will remain at a low level;
7. Sweden’s accession to NATO process was further blocked. The Swedish Prime Minister said that he could not accept Turkey’s request. For example, Turkey wanted to extradite a specific person from Sweden, which violated Swedish law and international conventions;
8. Bolton, former U.S. national security adviser, said he would take part in the 2024 U.S. presidential election and claimed to fight Trump in the Republican primary;
Former U.S. President’s National Security Affairs Assistant John Bolton Data Map (Source: Foreign Media)
9. On the 8th, Japan, the United States, Britain and Australia conducted an airborne exercise to simulate the “recapture of outlying islands”. Japanese media claimed to target Diaoyu Islands;
“Asahi Shimbun” stated that the commanders of the airborne troops of the four countries first airborne, and then targeted the situation that “outlying islands were attacked by other countries. The 1st Airborne Regiment of the Japanese Self-Defense Force airborne, established positions, and then used helicopters to transfer. A total of about 1,000 self-defense members and a total of about 100 American, British and Australian soldiers participated. Fuji News stated that the military exercise is a combat exercise aimed at the “Senkaku Islands” (that is, our Diaoyu Islands and its affiliated islands) and other situations.
10. Foreign media: Goldman Sachs may lay off up to 3200 employees this week. Goldman Sachs declined to comment. Other investment banks on Wall Street have also started to lay off employees recently. Goldman Sachs’s latest forecast: China’s stock market is expected to rise 15% this year, while the RMB will rise to its highest level since April last year;
11. Germany: Passengers from China must provide 48-hour nucleic acid negative or antigen certificates, tentatively scheduled until April 7. Thailand: The entry requirement for crown diseases will be reimplemented from the 9th, requiring all immigrants to provide two doses of vaccination certificates;
12. Paraguayan presidential candidate Alegre said that if he wins the election, he will “break off diplomatic relations” with the Taiwan authorities;
Efraín Alegre data map
13. Prince Harry shelled his stepmother Camilla as a “dangerous villain”. She was the third party in their marriage (namely Charles and Diana), blending with the media for whitewash;
14. White House: Biden declared a state of emergency in California due to severe winter storms, floods and mudslides;
15. On the 8th, supporters of former Brazilian President Bosonaro violently broke into the Congress, the Supreme Court, the Presidential Palace and other authorities, and clashed with the military and police. About 400 people were arrested;
[Weiyu] There is nothing to rely on, only time and oneself are the most reliable.