January 9, lunar December 18, Monday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Chinese Disease Control: The interval between infection and vaccination is not less than 6 months. 16 cases of XBB local related cases have been monitored in China, and no significant increase in pathogenicity has been found. At this stage, XBB will not cause a large-scale local epidemic. Elders eligible for vaccination are also vaccinated against influenza and pneumococcal vaccines;
2. National Health Insurance Administration: Full coverage of hospitalization fees for new crown patients will continue until March 31. Azfudin tablets, Qingfei Detox granules participated in the successful negotiation of the medical insurance drug catalog, Pfizer Paxlovid the high price of the new crown oral medicine failed;In the early morning of the 3rd and 8th of the
, a major traffic accident occurred in Nanchang County, Jiangxi Province. A semi-trailer rushed into the funeral procession, causing 19 deaths and 20 injuries. The two sons of the deceased old man were killed. The driver of the accident has been controlled. Local residents: There was fog during the incident. The semi-trailer rushed into the funeral procession from the rear and crashed into the hearse hundreds of meters away before stopping;On the afternoon of the 4th and 7th of the
, four tourists drowned in Sanya, three people died and one lost contact. Local: there was an undercurrent in the sea area where the incident occurred;On the 5th and 7th of the
, three children were killed in a fire in a residential house in Pingguo, Guangxi. Emergency Bureau: the old man went out to lock the door after cooking on the stove;
6, listed company Hang Seng Electronics: the real controller will be changed from Ma Yun to no real controller. Alibaba: Ma Yun will no longer control the majority voting rights of Ant Group held by Junhan and Junao;
7. Astronomers: Comets once encountered in 50000 will fly through the earth in recent weeks. They will pass through perihelion on the 12th of this month and perigee on the 1st of February, when they can be seen with naked eyes;
8. Taiwan media: In the by-election for the “legislator” in Taipei’s 3rd constituency, Kuomintang candidate Wang Hongwei announced his election;
9. British media: The security department found Chinese tracking equipment and Chinese-made identification cards (SIM cards) from British official vehicles, which can be used to locate, track and transmit relevant data, causing serious concerns about British national security. Our embassy: pure fabrication;
10. Zurich, Switzerland, Legislation: It is forbidden to feed pigeons, otherwise a fine of 200 Swiss francs (about US $216);On the evening of the 11th and 8th of
, a magnitude 7.0 earthquake occurred in the South Pacific island nation of Vanuatu, with a focal depth of 20 kilometers.
12. On the morning of the 7th, a train collision occurred in the Mexican capital subway, causing at least 1 death and 57 injuries. The cause of the accident is under investigation;
13. Japanese media: Before Kishida visited Ise Shrine, there was a “regular explosion” of firecrackers at the scene. Police: Objects similar to antennas and wires were found at the scene. The suspects or remotely detonated these firecrackers and were looking for suspects;
Japanese media said that Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida visited Ise Shrine on the 4th and was protected by a number of police officers.
In the early morning of the 14th and 8th, a bus collision occurred in Senegal. A bus collided head-on with another bus due to a burst tire, causing 40 deaths and more than 70 injuries;
15. Russian Ministry of Defense: Russian forces launched a “retaliatory action” against Ukrainian attacks on New Year’s Eve, killing more than 600 Ukrainian soldiers; Zelensky signed an order to impose sanctions on 119 Russian people; Russian media: the United States and South Korea signed an agreement to jointly develop advanced civilian aircraft;
[Weiyu] All those that go with the wind belong to yesterday, and all those that go through the wind and rain are facing the future.