January 5, lunar December 14, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Disease Control in China: The possibility of large-scale epidemic caused by XBB series variants in the short term is low. Expert: Don’t be afraid at all, the probability of repeated infection is very low;
2. Media: Local infrastructure owes more than 60 trillion and needs miracles to repay. In 2022, the total size of the city’s investment bonds may have reached 65 trillion yuan, and the Chinese owe nearly 50000 per capita;
3. It was reported on the Internet that a man rushed to the hatch before the plane took off and shouted, “The plane is going to have an accident, death is coming”. Public security bulletin: his mental disorder has been sent to the doctor;
4. Henan: Stabilize real estate investment and cancel unnecessary demand restrictions; Zhengzhou, Henan: The whole family can settle down by renting a house, and the central city can also be settled;
5. Guangzhou: The subway will enter the subway from January 8 without temperature measurement. Suzhou: State-owned scenic spots are open free of charge during the Spring Festival;
6. China Aerospace: In 2023, the fourth phase of the lunar exploration project and the planetary exploration project will be fully promoted, and the development of Chang’ e-7, Tianwen 2 and other models will be carried out;
7. Taiwan media: Taiwan’s “Xiongfeng III” missile, known as the “aircraft carrier killer”, was sent to the original Swiss factory for repair due to a failure, and was later transferred to Shandong for repair “. Netizen: It’s a “fishing boat killer”;
Taiwan’s TVBS News Network claimed that the “Xiong San” missile was the first supersonic anti-ship missile developed by Taiwan’s “Chinese Academy of Sciences” and was called an “aircraft carrier killer.” the “Xiong San missile instruments were sent to the mainland for maintenance, and the secrets were seen by the PLA”. Because the “Xiongsan” missile once hit a fishing boat on the island, some netizens on the island satirized it as a “fishing boat killer”.
8. French Embassy in China: In addition to the negative test results, Chinese passengers must submit a statement of commitment before taking off, promising to keep contact unblocked within 15 days after entering the country. If they test positive after arrival, they will be quarantined voluntarily for 7 days;
9. Japan: In response to declining birthrate, Tokyo plans to distribute 5000 yen (about 263 yuan) per month to residents aged 0 to 18 years old. Korean media: A Chinese tourist who went to South Korea to be diagnosed and refused to abscond halfway through isolation, and the police are pursuing him;
10. British media: Britain intends to declare the Iranian Revolutionary Guard as a “terrorist organization”, which means that the act of belonging to the organization or publicly supporting the organization will become a criminal offence; foreign media: leaked documents show that the British military used illegal espionage technology to intervene in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict;
11. Canada: Starting from the 1st, foreign buyers are prohibited from buying real estate in their own country and will last for 2 years. Last year, more than 430000 of new immigrants reached a 109-year high;
As of the highest point in January 2022, Canadian house prices have quadrupled in 17 years. The average price of complete residential units rose from $200000 to more than $800000.
12. Foreign media: McCarthy lost in all three rounds of voting for the Speaker of the House of Representatives. The election of the Speaker of the House of Representatives has not been deadlocked in a century, indicating that the opposition between the US camp is irreconcilable, and various dangers may follow. White House: Biden will not “meddle” in the House Speaker election;
13. Foreign media: US Democrat Murray has become the first female Senate speaker pro tempore in history, and is the third heir to the president; US media: The US military will establish the first surface unmanned fleet in history, including unmanned surface vehicles and other equipment;
14. Foreign media: The German Council officially refused to negotiate with Poland on the issue of war reparations. Expert: Poland’s ruling party has brought up the old story again, intended to divert domestic conflicts and build momentum for the election;
15. Ukrainian Prime Minister: Ukraine’s reconstruction needs more than US $700 billion, which is twice the valuation six months ago. The reconstruction cost will be paid by the previously confiscated Russian bank assets. Ukrainian officials: Ukraine plans to launch a large-scale offensive in spring, covering Crimea to Donbass. Russian media: Russian army’s first warship carrying “zircon” hypersonic missiles began to fight on duty;
On Wednesday (January 4), the frigate “Marshal Gorshkov” of the Russian Navy carrying zircon hypersonic missiles began its voyage. Russian President Vladimir Putin attended the sailing ceremony.
[whispers] Waiting and procrastination are the things that are most likely to crush a person’s fighting spirit. Indecision is your greatest enemy.