今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 1月4日
2023年1月4日 星期三 农历腊月十三
Wednesday, January 4, 2023, the 13th lunar month
1. Ministry of Commerce: Cancel the registration of foreign trade operators and promote trade liberalization.
2, the Health Commission: China’s epidemic prevention and control work focus from “infection prevention” to “health protection, prevention of severe illness”.
At 24: 00 on the 3rd, domestic gasoline and diesel prices increased by 250 yuan and 240 yuan per ton respectively.
4. Some hospitals in Zhejiang have opened “Yangkang” outpatient clinics, involving traditional Chinese medicine nursing and psychological consultation.
5. Chongqing: A total of 1416 fever clinics have been opened, and the peak period of infection in Chongqing has passed.
6, Zhengzhou household registration system reform: settlement is not subject to social security payment, residence limit.
7. Beijing: A catalogue of intangible cultural heritage projects in urgent need of protection at the municipal level will be established and identified once every 5 years.
8. Letv announced a four-and-a-half-day working system: salary unchanged and cash flow balanced last year.
9. China Giant Panda Conservation and Research Center: A total of 8 and 13 surviving giant panda cubs will be bred in 2022.
10, the beginning of the year rose sharply: onshore, offshore yuan against the dollar once double rose above the 6.89.
11. Some countries have taken temporary epidemic prevention measures against tourists from China. China will take corresponding measures based on the principle of reciprocity.
12. Record-breaking warm weather in Europe at the beginning of the New Year: at least eight countries experienced record high temperatures.
13. Polls: 65% of Britons support a referendum on re-entry into the EU.
14. Russia: Destroyed several “Haima” systems and killed more than 200 Ukrainian soldiers and mercenaries.
15. The US media issued the latest ranking of the strength of countries in the world: the United States, China and Russia ranked in the top three, while Germany, the United Kingdom, South Korea, France, Japan, the United Arab Emirates and Israel ranked in the top ten.
When efforts become the norm in life, your life will always be full of hope.