January 1, the tenth day of the twelfth lunar month, Sunday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Research: There are 30 Aumikiron strains in Shanghai, and 3.03% of the patients admitted are critically ill. From New Year’s Day to the Spring Festival, the new crown epidemic will mainly affect rural and small and medium-sized urban areas;
2. Beijing: The expenses of individual medical materials below 1,000 yuan are all included in the scope of basic medical insurance payment. For those above 1,000 yuan, the proportion included in the scope of basic medical insurance payment is 80%. Starting from 2023, the minimum payment standard for serious illness medical insurance will be adjusted to 30404 yuan;
3. Ministry of Civil Affairs: Fully implement certification services, collective weddings, etc., and lead new marriages to be simplified;
, April, December 31, Zhejiang Shaoxing Yuedong Road elevated, due to heavy fog atmosphere, a multi-vehicle serial collision accident, a vehicle rollover;
5. Anhui: The reimbursement rate of outpatient expenses for new crown infection is 70%;
6. Following the sharp drop in the last adjustment, the oil price will rise at 24: 00 on January 3, and the oil price is expected to rise by 0.18~0.22 yuan/litre. BYD Confirms Price Increase Next Year: 2,000-6,000 Yuan for All Passenger Cars;
7. Zhengzhou’s 12 New Policies: Moderately adjust the purchase restriction area and implement the policy of “recognizing loans but not housing;
8. Official: Since January 1, 2026, the production of mercury-containing thermometers and mercury-containing sphygmomanometers is prohibited;
9. Taiwan media: Taiwan Railway received three threatening letters in a row, saying that bombs would be planted at Songshan and Nangang railway stations during the Spring Festival;
10. Britain, France and Spain: Chinese passengers are required to provide nucleic acid negative certificates, and spot checks will be conducted after landing;
11. South Korean military: On the morning of December 31, North Korea launched three short-range ballistic missiles towards the eastern waters of the peninsula. South Korean President Yoon Seok-Hyun: Prepare for an “overwhelming war” against North Korea;
12. On the evening of the 30th, a bus full of passengers in western Mexico overturned down a valley, causing at least 15 deaths and 37 injuries. In the early morning of the 30th, a bus ran out of control and overturned a hillside in eastern Bolivia, causing at least 11 deaths and 28 injuries;
13. Venezuelan opposition figures voted online on the 30th to revoke Guaido’s status as “interim president” and dissolve the “interim government”, believing that his “interim government” has lost its meaning; American oil companies imported crude oil from Venezuela for the first time in nearly four years;
Venezuela’s “Interim President” Guaido, pictured from IC Photo
14. Nearly half of Japan’s 47 prefectures have been affected by the bird flu epidemic, culling nearly 7.3 million birds. Japanese experts: bird flu risk is “extremely high”, Japan may cull more than 10 million birds;
The Japan Broadcasting Association quoted a number of experts on the 29th and reported that the risk of avian influenza in Japan will remain extremely high before next spring. If the infection rate continues to rise, Japan may cull more than 10 million birds during the bird flu epidemic season from this autumn and winter to next spring.
15. Ukrainian Prime Minister: Ukraine plans to meet the criteria for joining the European Union by the end of 2024; Putin visited the headquarters of Russia’s southern military region and awarded the flag to the new troops. Russian Ministry of Defense: Russian troops recruited a total of 120000 troops in autumn;
The 2022 full of suffering has passed and the 2023 full of hope has come. Let’s say goodbye to the past, say goodbye to the suffering, and greet the arrival of happiness with hope.