December 29, the seventh day of the twelfth lunar month, Thursday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The Audit Office issued the “2021 Audit Rectification Report” with a rectification amount exceeding 663.2 billion yuan, formulated and improved more than 2800 relevant rules and regulations, and held 14000 people accountable;
2. General Administration of Customs: Cancellation of new crown nucleic acid testing for all imported cold chain foods from January 8 next year;
3. Disease Control in China: 9 Aumikjon subtype strains are prevalent in China, BA5.2 and BF. 7 has an absolute advantage, accounting for about 80%;
4. The Supreme Law makes it clear that e-commerce companies shall not apply the seven-day unreasonable return system on the grounds that the goods have been unpacked;
On the morning of the 5th and 28th, more than 200 vehicles collided on the Zhengxin Yellow River Bridge in Henan Province, and 11 fire engines rushed to the scene, killing one person. The accident was suspected to be caused by poor sight in foggy weather;
6. A woman in Jiangxi said that she was “sent to a mental hospital after being molested by an auxiliary police”. Nanchang police: after investigation, it was found that there was no indecent behavior. The woman was diagnosed with compulsive disorder and personality disorder by the hospital, and was accused of leaving the auxiliary police. Parties: criminal proceedings will be instituted;
7, Chongqing: housing for long-term rental housing is not included in the number of family units, real estate stock financing can be extended for one more year; Zhengzhou: will adjust the housing purchase restriction policy, encourage real estate enterprises to carry out preferential profit-sharing activities;
On the afternoon of the 8th and 27th of the
, the Korean army mistakenly regarded the birds as “cross-border drones” and dispatched 20 military planes to hunt down them. South Korea will apply for fireworks and firecrackers;
9. Japan, India, South Korea, Italy and other countries have successively announced the implementation of testing for Chinese immigrants. Foreign media: The United States is also considering strengthening epidemic prevention measures for Chinese immigrants; Taiwan, China: Starting from January 1 next year, mainland tourists to Taiwan must undergo PCR testing, and cooperate with 7-day independent epidemic prevention and self-screening;
10. British media: Israel’s ambassador to Turkey takes office and the relations between the two countries have been normalized; Indian Sports Ministry official: India is ready to actively bid for the 2036 Summer Olympics;
11. Clan clashes in eastern South Sudan have resulted in at least 56 deaths, many of them women and children;
12. Foreign media: The U.S. House of Representatives issued a notice that TikTok must be deleted from official equipment;
13. Serb protesters set up roadblocks at the border. Kosovo closed its main border crossing with Serbia on the 28th. Serbia deployed howitzers near the actual control line with Kosovo. Vucic: The West wants to escalate the situation in Kosovo;
14. Russian media: Russia plans to regularly purchase RMB to supplement the national welfare fund; Russian media: Russia may launch a “tourist card” in the near future to facilitate foreigners to pay; Russian media: Russian soldiers who respond to the mobilization to participate in special military operations will have the right to freeze sperm free of charge;
15. The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced on 28 October that the Chargé d’affaires of Lithuania in Russia was an “unwelcome person” and demanded that he leave the country within five days; Ukraine proposed to expel Russia from the United Nations, and the Russian representative to the United Nations responded that unless the United Nations “ceased to exist”;
Time is coming, and we will finally let go. It is good to live healthily, live peacefully, smile happily and be busy properly.