今日早报 每日热点15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 12月29日
2022年12月29日 星期四 农历腊月初七
Thursday, December 29, 2022, the seventh day of the twelfth lunar month
1. The General Administration of Customs announced that starting from January 8 next year, nucleic acid testing for all entry personnel will be canceled.
2, domestic new crown treatment oral medicine completed phase III clinical, is expected to be listed as soon as February 2023.
3, China’s many provinces to carry out new crown infection investigation, official deployment of spring transportation prevention and control work.
4. Hong Kong cancels all compulsory nucleic acid testing for entry and cancels vaccine pass measures.
5. Many netizens called for the lifting of the ban on fireworks and firecrackers, and all localities reiterated the ban on fireworks and firecrackers.
6, Chongqing to adjust the real estate policy: own housing for long-term rent can not be included in the number of units.
7. Guangzhou plans to adjust: children who move with them will not pay social security for 5 years as a condition for degree arrangement.
8, Zhejiang many places to issue the Spring Festival “local Chinese New Year” consumer coupons, to support enterprises to keep work.
9. The Zhengxin Yellow River Bridge burst into fog on the morning of the 28th, causing more than 200 vehicles to collide in succession, killing one person.
10, 2022 Global Listed Companies Brand Value Top 100 List Released: 17 Chinese Enterprises on the List.
In November and December, the number of national game editions issued hit a new high in the year, with a total of 468 approved throughout the year.
12. Winter storms continue to hit the United States, killing 65 people and canceling more than 5,000 flights.
13. The United States is considering new epidemic prevention measures for Chinese tourists; Thailand, France, Australia and other countries have tweeted to welcome Chinese tourists.
14. The UN Security Council urged the Taliban to lift multiple bans on women.
15, countering price-limiting measures in Western countries, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed an oil ban.
[Wei Yu] Those who are satisfied are always happy and happy. If you can’t do what you like, then like what you are doing.