December 26, the fourth day of the twelfth lunar month, Monday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The National Health Commission: From now on, daily epidemic information will no longer be released, and relevant epidemic information will be released by the China Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for reference and research;
2. Official: Adjust the range of people vaccinated with the recombinant new coronavirus vaccine (CHO cells) of Zhifei Longkoma to expand to people over 3 years old;
3. Guangzhou Wuyang Astronomical Museum: around the 25th, due to astronomical, hydrological and meteorological factors, the Pearl River in Guangzhou may welcome the largest salty tide this year. Experts remind to prepare for water storage;
4. Inner Mongolia: A daily reporting system for the treatment of elderly patients in tertiary public hospitals will be established to monitor the treatment work;
5. China Football Association announced that Guangzhou Football Association was suspended from membership of China Football Association for 2 years due to match manipulation, and Wang Yajun, president of Evergrande Football School and chairman of Guangzhou Club, was expelled;
6. Shanghai Police: Four people made more than 50000 yuan for illegally selling a large number of antigens and were taken criminal compulsory measures according to law;
7. Tesla’s Shanghai factory has been revealed to have stopped production: all workers have rested and Tesla has not responded yet;
8. Hebei: Stop domestic violence and act bravely, which will be officially implemented on January 1, 2023;
9. On the 24th, a Spanish bus fell off a cliff, killing 4 people and injuring 3 others;
10. On the 24th, two tribes in northwestern Pakistan clashed over a mineral mining dispute. A mortar shell exploded, killing 5 people;
11. US Media: The United Nations predicts that India’s population will surpass China in mid-April next year and become the world’s most populous country;
According to the report, the two populous countries in Asia each have more than 1.4 billion of the population. In the past 70 years, the total population of the two countries has accounted for 1/3 of the world’s population.
12. Foreign media: After banning girls from going to college, the Taliban ordered non-governmental organizations to ban female employees from going to work;
13. Dissatisfaction caused by the shooting in the Kurdish community in Paris, France, continued to ferment. Protesters and police clashed in the center of Paris on the 24th. Some people set fire and overturned cars;
14. Putin: Does not refuse to negotiate on the situation around Ukraine, “100%” is convinced that Russia will destroy the “patriots” provided by the United States to Ukraine; Russian Finance Minister: Will not deliver oil at the price set by the West; Lithuania: 40 million Euro Military Aid to Ukraine in 2023;
15. The Russian State Duma: A law is being drafted to impose higher taxes on citizens leaving Russia; foreign media: Alexander Bouzakov, general manager of the Russian Navy’s specialized conventional submarine shipyard, died suddenly on the 24th, and the cause of death is unknown;
Alexander Sergeyevich Buzhakov data map. Photo from TASS
[whispering] learn to let go, can you grow up, don’t worry, stand on the present, down-to-earth to take every step of the road.