December 25, the third day of the twelfth lunar month, Sunday!
here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The match-fixing incident in the final of the men’s football group A(U15) of the Guangdong Accountability Provincial Games: 16 cadres were dealt with and the director of the Provincial Sports Bureau was removed;
2. Guangzhou Funeral Service Center: In principle, the funeral business will be extended to apply after January 10, 2023;
3. Wuyishan, Jianou, Pucheng and other places in Nanping City, Fujian Province, have implemented fee management for centralized isolation places: 150 yuan per person per day, including food and lodging; Yunnan: since the 24th, the purchase of antipyretic drugs and new crown antigen detection reagents will be restricted;At noon on the 4th and 24th of the
, an underground collapse accident occurred in Jinhuang Yili Co., Ltd. in the west of Yining County, Xinjiang, and 18 people were trapped underground;
5. tencent games: between 20: 00 and 21: 00 every day from December 30 to January 2 (Friday and New Year’s Day holidays), minors can log in to the game, and the rest of the working days are forbidden to play;
6, Shanghai: phased distribution of stable post subsidies, to encourage e-commerce platforms and postal express enterprises to continue to provide express delivery, take-out services;
7. The national infection peak may reach before and after the Spring Festival. Jiangxi: The cumulative infection rate is estimated to be nearly 80% in early March. Dongguan: Infected people are increasing by 250000-300000 per day. Blood banks in many places are in urgent need, some of which are only enough for 2-3 days. Health and Health Commission: The last time a person with a negative nucleic acid or a normal antigen result can donate blood after 7 days;
8. Biden signed the National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal year 2023, which contains a large number of negative provisions related to China. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has made solemn representations in ignoring the facts and exaggerating the “China threat;
9. Russian media: On the evening of the 23rd, a fire broke out in a nursing home in Kemerovo, Russia, killing at least 22 people. The preliminary investigation was that the improper operation of the heating stove caused the fire;
10. The number of victims of the sinking of the Thai warship Sukhothai rose to 13, with 16 still missing;
11. Japanese media: Japan’s heavy snowfall lasted for nearly a week, causing 13 deaths and 85 injuries, thousands of power outages and traffic obstruction in many places. Foreign media: Extreme cold weather in the United States has killed at least 15 people and cut off more than 1.6 million users;
12. Foreign media: Canada requires hybrid and electric vehicles to make noise when driving at low speeds; Russian media: The Russian Football Association wants to switch to AFC, but UEFA opposes it;
13. An oil tanker in South Africa exploded in the town of Boxburg on the 24th, killing 10 people on the spot and injuring about 50 others;
14. Foreign media: “Super” mosquitoes with a variation rate of 78% in Vietnam and Cambodia are immune to common pesticides;
15. Russia Arrests a Spy: Russia and Ukraine have dual nationality and are suspected of sending target instructions for Ukraine’s “Haimis” multiple rocket launcher system; Russian media: The first newly built Tu-160M strategic bomber will be delivered within this year;
[Weiyu] Only when you have the ability to make money can you have the freedom to choose. Only when you can insist on what others cannot insist on can you have what others cannot have.